IM BACK AND BACK ON TRACK

cjtj

.... yeah i know u didnt miss me

Anyways been so busy i havent been here for a while... And its all gone abit quiet....

So how are we all doing ladies and gents- im in a bit of a rut at the minute and i'm back at 10stone 3.5lbs- im a target member with a target of 9stone 9.5lbs (which is 3stone weight loss) So i am back on track now- and i really plan too do it soon....

I went to the cinema today and i had a massive Pepsi Max:party0027:
- took in some grapes and 2 hifi bars (my two b's)
Went to the pub straight after and had jacket potato and beans with salad....

So after what cud have been a difficult day in turned into a syn free day...:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Ooh by the way Die Hard 4 is wicked- Bruce Willis YUM!!! :D
(although his old enough to be my dad- LOL)

Always good to see you and well done for getting back on track.

I like Bruce Willis too:)

Love Mini xxx

OOOOO die hard films are fab. Cant wait to see the film, though I usually wait for it to come out on dvd due to cal not being able to sit still for long.

Good luck hun.

Hi, I'm a target member returning to SW tonight accept my target 9 7 and I have to go back weighing 11 5 (oh the shame) but my head is on and I've been on the plan since Tuesday, so hopefully we (and others) will be back to target. Good luck.

Hi, I'm a target member returning to SW tonight accept my target 9 7 and I have to go back weighing 11 5 (oh the shame) but my head is on and I've been on the plan since Tuesday, so hopefully we (and others) will be back to target. Good luck.

Aww theres no shame at all- You are back on track now and just think soon your be back to where ya wanna be... We can keep each other going... especially when it get tough...:D

Can i ask what was your starting weight? and how tall are you...

Hi darling

Starting weight was 18 stone!!! I lost 4 by myself than went to SW and lost another 4.5 stone. I'm 5 3 (but I'm tall for my age!!). How about you?

Hi darling

Starting weight was 18 stone!!! I lost 4 by myself than went to SW and lost another 4.5 stone. I'm 5 3 (but I'm tall for my age!!). How about you?

Wow u have done brilliant

I was 12stone 9.5lbs
And i got down to 9stone 9.5lbs- which is my target
and i am now 10stone 3.5lbs:(
BUT I'M BACK ON TRACK AND PLAN TO BE BACK IN TARGET SOON:D:D
Im 5'6 & 20 years old

Excellent weight loss, I wish I had started in my 20s mainly because of clothes. You will get there and look stunning sweetheart.

Back