I'm back and determind to lose more!

Gemma79

I will do this!
Hi all - I joined cambridge in September 06 and lost 2stone 9lbs. Although it wasn't all that I wanted to lose for me the time was enough and I stopped cambridge and started eating. Well I managed quite well for a long time, but then Christmas hit and really it's been since the new year. I'm ashamed to say I put back on 11lbs! I am really angry with myself as I said I'd never let that happen to me.. well it did and here I am. I did try to restart in January, but on my own as I had a weeks supply left over. Of course if failed. This time I am starting properly and have my new CDC coming tomorrow to top up my supplies and give me an offical WI.

I have been meaning to restart for a few weeks now but my decision was brought forward when my partner and I finally decided to set a wedding date... for May 12th!!! That means I only have 8 weeks so my plan is to SS for 6 weeks, then do add a meal as on the 13th we are off to USA for 2 weeks. I'm glad to see so many faces on here and I know that this is only a short term fix. Again I need to address the reasons as to why I eat when I'm not hungry, that's a big one for me and I know during absenance I am able to reflect a lot bettr about my eating habits.

So wish me luck! I know it won't be easy but it will be worth it!

thanks for the kind words of encoraguement ladies, you don't know how much it helps!

well day 1 is here.. met my new CDC this morning and she was lovely. Had WI!!! put back on 13lbs, was so disgusted at myself. Oh well, onwards towards a day full of headaches! hehe, I can feel it already. I've had 2 litres of water but the constant peeing hasn't started yet. If i mange to stay SSing till Sunday we are off to get our rings so that';s a good incentive for me!
I've had half a hot tetra this moring and really enjoyed that, waiting for OH to coe for lunch now so I can have chicken soup. Feeling very good and possitive, it's only for 6 weeks this time and I know I can do it. I also know that won't shift all my weight so may come back to it when I return from honnymoon, but all that I will decide in the futre, for now I have today to get through.

Sending out possitive thoughts to all you SS'ers!

one day at a time is the best way.

best of luck xxxx

congratulations on the upcoming wedding! You'll look fantastic when it arrives and will feel so much better for doing CD before hand. Good luck for your restart ... things seem to get so much better once day 1 is out of the way!

Julia

Welcome back Gemma:)

Congratulations on your forth coming wedding!!!

You have done well before on your diet and I expect you will do so now once again. It will be all go now for the next eight weeks.

You have so much to look forward too:D

Love Mini xxx

well day 1 is almost over and I have to say I'm relived, it's been a hard day but i have managed to stay SSing.
Bed soon and looking forward to ketosis!

well day 2 is over and I have to say today was horrid. I really struggled with headache, weakness, doesn't help that totm decided to come.. I was left feeling horrid, managed to sleep my way through most of the day although I had so much to do at work. I feel a lot better now and I'm hoping tomorrow is better

Back