I'm back and gutted :(

Maz35

Well, firstly i had a fab time in Mexico :D, ended up gaining 10 lbs :cry: and i don't even drink!! Messed around a bit for the last 3 weeks :sigh:, just couldn't get my head into it and could only manage a few days at a time then binged :sigh:. I'm back on track today i hope but not sure if i'll get through the whole day :(. I should have jumped right back into the boards when i got back but as usual work was/is manic and i just don't get time. Hope everyone has been well and dropping the pounds, its good to be back :). I'm taking one day at a time and tommorow i might change my ticker :cry:but i can't do it today, it'll make me cry :cry:
Maz x

Hi Maz,

Welcome back! Youve taken the first huge step by logging on and fessing up!! Dont worry about the blip you had. its good that your here and started again. Theres an episode V thread for strugglers this week. We all seem to be in the same boat. If you need any buddies for the week were all here for ya!:)

Hi Maz,

As long as you enjoyed your Holiday, don't worry about the weight!! Welcome back!

You have done it once, you can get back on the wagon and start again!
Just drink that water!!!!

Hi Maz,

I'm sure you are feeling very daunted at the moment so a whole day is going to seem like quite a challenge.

How about breaking down your day into sections and aim to complete each section.

Dieting sucessfully isn't about being able to get through a whole day, it is about getting through 'NOW'. Those nows will all add up.

In the meantime sit on here with a massive glass of water and distract yourself if you can.

Think NOW about what you can do to help yourself when you will feel challenged today. Make sure you have an action plan ready.

You need to give yourself the best posible chance of success so plan for the tough times whilst you can still think rationally ;) :D

Best of luck :girlpower:

thanks guys, its so hard getting back into it. I go away again in 3 weeks and really need to lose what I've put on or I'll come back ever heavier :(

Back