• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

im back.. and here 2 the end this time!!!

sue121

always lurkin around!
hi guys ..well im back on cd from 2day again;) ive seem 2 have said this sentence so many times ova the last 6 months :cry:. Ive not done 2 bad on and off and managed 2 lose a couple of stones but still got a long way 2 go.I know it must seem a bit mad starting so near christmas but its now or never and there will always be an excuse not 2 start so thought i may as well go 4 it now.Im feeling quite low at moment and i know my weight is a factor in that.I need 2 have an op on my shoulder in the new year so im hoping 2 get at least a few stones off for that.Ive gone ova in my head the last few weeks the best way to go diet wise ..toyed with atkins as i did atkins a few years ago and did well on it.. but i feel theres more possibility for me 2 cheat.. SO knowing how well every1 seems 2 do on cd and not doin 2 bad myself on it im here again with new resolve to rid myself of this nasty fat for good!! xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sue121

always lurkin around!
thanks girls gotta stay on track this time and get rid of the weight 4 good xx

sue121

always lurkin around!
ah thanks every1 well had the porridge i cant make my mind up if i like it lol.. drinkin the water the worst bit really 4 me xx

Hi Sue, just wanted to wish you good luck, i'm sure you will do great! I have just completed my first week and I thought it was mad to start this close to Christmas too but am already 12lbs down and for me it was a case of now or never and also not gaining more!!! All the best xx

sue121

always lurkin around!
thanks mrs r and lyn :) your so right mrs r ... my thoughts exactely i thought well if i start now shud have a stone off 4 chrimbo xx

Exactly, a stone or more by Christmas will be fab and hopefully an incentive to keep going and try to minimalise the damage over xmas and new year! x