im back.. and here 2 the end this time!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sue121, 24 November 2008 Social URL.

1. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

Diet:
    cambridge
    hi guys ..well im back on cd from 2day again;) ive seem 2 have said this sentence so many times ova the last 6 months :cry:. Ive not done 2 bad on and off and managed 2 lose a couple of stones but still got a long way 2 go.I know it must seem a bit mad starting so near christmas but its now or never and there will always be an excuse not 2 start so thought i may as well go 4 it now.Im feeling quite low at moment and i know my weight is a factor in that.I need 2 have an op on my shoulder in the new year so im hoping 2 get at least a few stones off for that.Ive gone ova in my head the last few weeks the best way to go diet wise ..toyed with atkins as i did atkins a few years ago and did well on it.. but i feel theres more possibility for me 2 cheat.. SO knowing how well every1 seems 2 do on cd and not doin 2 bad myself on it im here again with new resolve to rid myself of this nasty fat for good!! xx

Lynn8124 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck Sue, stay positive and focused and will succeed. x

4. abz

abz Gold Member

good luck hon. stick with it. if you do it from now until christmas you will easily lose over a stone by the big day :)

abz xx

5. sue121

Diet:
    cambridge
    thanks girls gotta stay on track this time and get rid of the weight 4 good xx

6. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    hi hunni, good luck.xx

7. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    good luck hun x

8. sue121

Diet:
    cambridge
    ah thanks every1 well had the porridge i cant make my mind up if i like it lol.. drinkin the water the worst bit really 4 me xx

9. MrsR2004

MrsR2004 Full Member

Hi Sue, just wanted to wish you good luck, i'm sure you will do great! I have just completed my first week and I thought it was mad to start this close to Christmas too but am already 12lbs down and for me it was a case of now or never and also not gaining more!!! All the best xx

10. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Good luck sue, keep us informed. :)

sue121 likes this.
  11. sue121

Diet:
    cambridge
    thanks mrs r and lyn :) your so right mrs r ... my thoughts exactely i thought well if i start now shud have a stone off 4 chrimbo xx

12. MrsR2004

MrsR2004 Full Member

Exactly, a stone or more by Christmas will be fab and hopefully an incentive to keep going and try to minimalise the damage over xmas and new year! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.