i'm back and i'm scared

janinelee123

hiya everyone. i havnt been on here for 4 weeks. didnt feel i had the right seing as i have been off lipotrim for the whole 4 weeks. i was really ill and advised i could continue until i was better. then we had a bad time over xmas, one of our family friends was killed and his 8 month old daughter injured in a car accident on christmas eve so its not been good:cry:. my daughter had a great xmas day tho so am glad of that. i am starting back on lipotrim on 2nd jan and i am really scared. i remember how hard it was the first time and just hope i can do it again. luckily i have been eating healthily for the 4 weeks i have been off and i havnt put any weight on but i'm still really worried i wont be able to get into the swing of things again. :sigh:

Thats awful about your friend, his poor family. Its no wonder you havent wanted to stay on plan. But its the beginning of a year and the the time is ripe for new beginnings. So many of us are about to start again and ill bet all of us are scared witless of failing yet again. Ive lost count of how many restarts ive had but im never giving up. Start on the 1st, youll be in good company. We can do this.

hiya everyone. i havnt been on here for 4 weeks. didnt feel i had the right seing as i have been off lipotrim for the whole 4 weeks. i was really ill and advised i could continue until i was better. then we had a bad time over xmas, one of our family friends was killed and his 8 month old daughter injured in a car accident on christmas eve so its not been good:cry:. my daughter had a great xmas day tho so am glad of that. i am starting back on lipotrim on 2nd jan and i am really scared. i remember how hard it was the first time and just hope i can do it again. luckily i have been eating healthily for the 4 weeks i have been off and i havnt put any weight on but i'm still really worried i wont be able to get into the swing of things again. :sigh:

hey there - don't be scared !! you will be fine.....that weight will be dropping off in no time !!! Of course you'll get back into the swing of it !! don't think up problems before they even happen :rolleyes:

you kmow LT works, you know it gets the weight off....and you know it's a choice you've made for the time it takes to get the weight off - all that food will still be there when you finish and are mainitaining..... try to look at it in a positive way - you WILL succeed !!!

....and dont forget to keep us posted !

love

Debz xx

I have just started Janine so I am feeling a little apprehensive and scared too. Day one was great full of positivity and will power; Day 2 (today) I was all apprehensive and edgy and wanted food to cloak my feelings but I drank loads of water and feel somewhat better now. Although everytime I think of how long I am proposing to do this for (3 months) I yearn for a quality street(a box that is) or a sandwich so it is just one day at a time.

You have had a really rotten time over the past while and you must be emotionally drained with the death of a friend so don't beat yourself up too much at the minute - I am sure you will do well.
I haven't the experience to tell you anything more about the diet though, you probably know more about it than me. I hope perhaps we can be of support to each other over the next few weeks.

thanks everyone. i am looking forward to going back on the diet to be honest. i liked not having to worry about what i was having because all i was having was shakes and water. lol. i will do it and i will stay on it.

Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend, be a bit easy on yourself. I slipped up over the Christmas period and struggled to get back to it yesterday but today I knew I would restart and keep to it and have done with no problems today.

good luck and look forward to a slim you

Hugs...sorry you have had such a bad time lately..onwards and upwards for the New Year and you will have that ticker finished by mid next year.........

Hi Janine,

Poor you and well done on making the positive decision to restart. Im fairly new to the boards but we can all do this together. New Year, New Start. :character00238:

Freda

Welcome back Janine.

I think everyone has said what I wanted to say. We are all here for you. Good luck hun. I'm restarting today as well. I've been away and thougth I'd better get straight back.

Chin up hun and pm or post whenever you need a chat.
xx

i'm all set for tomorrow and am in work til 8pm so that will keep my mind off things. my blender just packed in tho so now i'm gonna have lumpy shakes. o well i'll get a new 1 at the weekend. will keep u posted on how i get on. thanks guys

Hope its going well Janine

Back