Im back and I'm still fat *groan*

peagirl989

Hi all,

Well I was really giving CCing a go and then I moved house and didn't have internet for 2 weeks and it all went down the pan. I have eaten and eaten and put on weight and looking very pregnant again (which there is no chance i am lol!!)

So anyway, I've got a hectic weekend involving lots of food and I have decided I'm going to start on Monday again, so wish me luck to see if i can ever get there!! Although I am starting potty training with my little girl as well on Monday so maybe it wont work so well?!! :rolleyes:

I saw the 30 day shred post and was thinking of getting it, but i have knee problems - do you think it will be ok for me to do? I may post that question on the actual thread we well maybe :)

I've been checking in and you all seem to be doing amazingly, so i'm hoping to get back in to it xx

I wish I was as fat as you :p
Hugs and good luck x

Hi!
What knee problems do you have exactly? What aggravates the knee (high impact / high resistance / both? ) I have heard of some people with whining about 30DS being hard on their knees, but as far as I know, none of them have knee issues specifically.

I have a maltracking patella and some torn ligaments in my right knee, and have been too scared to try 30DS because I've heard people whine about it being hard on the knees (especially at higher levels), if your knee issues are anywhere near similar to mine I'll blast through the three levels over the weekend and let you know how it was. Also - last time I checked, it was really cheap on amazon!

It may be an obvious one but I go to an aqua aerobics class twice a week for a good low impact cardio session! There's some good mixed length/aerobic style ones now that work like circuit training almost? And you can do a surpringly good core session too! My knees are fine but the ma in laws had several ops over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back