Im back and in need of support

louisa83

I have been on and off
cd for the last two years.

I am a 2nd year social work student.

Unfortunately, I am no longer with my children's father and I have recently stopped talking to my unhelpful family. Due to weight gain I have lost many friends due to not feeling confident to go out.

I start tomorrow - my motivation is when I started I was 16 st now I start tomorrow 20 st plus

Louisa x

Good luck hun, on your restart... im restarting again on Monday xx

Well done for taking charge of your life, good luck, there are lots of supportive people here :)

X

Hi louisa,

I was a restart on wednesday just passed, today is day 5 back on CD for me. When can buddy up if you need some help. :)

gud luck hun....i restarted this week aswell...am going for my weigh in and hoping to at least lost 5lbs...am happy with that kind of a weight loss everyweek. xx

Often I think people do better on CD/any diet when there are difficult/negative aspects in their life because you get into the mind set of 'this is something I CAN control'.

Good luck on your journey!

Hi Louisa

I'm starting at 23+ stone, and I want to get down to about 9 stone, so I'm in it for the long haul too! Welcome!

Really sorry about your separation from your partner and family. I hope you're not feeling isolated, because you've got your children and you've got all of us. We're all here for you, and we know how hard this is. :grouphugg:

Good luck everyone! You will all feel so much better when the weight starts to come off x

Good luck you can do it Im just going into week 5 of my restart xx

Good for you!!

I'm starting again today too, having foolishly lost my way in the past year. What we must remember is that this is something which we can and will gain control of. Even if we cannot control what other people may do, say or think, we can do this for ourselves.

In a few weeks, a few months or in a year's time in your new clothes, sporting a new hair do, you can stand proud and can enjoy your success, knowing that you believed in yourself and turned your life around. The confidence will come flooding back!

Good luck x

Good luck - PGD x

Back