I'm Back and I've put weight on :(

DecemberBride2008

Needs to succeed
Hi everyone

Can I please come back and join you all again?

I have been away for a while, and have regained some of the weight that I had lost, by eating like a complete pig. Anyway, that is behind me now, and I've been back on track for almost 3 days.

I intend to walk every evening after work, and try to get all my motivation back. I'm going on holiday to Trinidad and Tobago in December, so really want to lose a big chunk of weight by then, otherwise there is no way I'll be wearing a swimming costume!

Hope to speak to you all soon. Hope you are all getting on well with your loses.

xx

Welcome back. If you find "motivation" can you send him around to see me !

Welcome back! When dobo has finished with that Motivation bloke can you send him round to me tooo LOL

Good luck and keep us posted with how you are getting on.....xx

Ok not a problem I will pass him back at weekends for you LOL

Yay Carol's back!!! Wondered where you'd got to. Nice to see you here, best of luck with it love.
xx

Thanks for the Welcome back!

I've just got back from a 2 mile walk, and am feeling insipred! I really need to stick to it this time, and hopefully will be nice and slim for the New Year!! I also did a half hour walk at lunch time.

Today
Breakfast
2 Slices Toast
Orange Juice

Lunch
3 Ryvita
Light Philadelphia
1 Slice Ham

Dinner
Pork Chop
Pasta Bake

Snacks
Nectarine
2 Biscuits
6 Haribo 'Lite'

Fingers Crossed tomorrow will go well too

xx

After posting my food diary last night, I had 2 small slices of bread with a tiny bit of margarine. I managed to drink the recommended 2 litres of water yesterday, so i was very pleased.

Hope I can keep it up!

xx

Hi everyone

Not such a good day yesterday, but I did do another walk, so hopefully that will compensate a little for what I ate, and I will make up for it today with extra healthy food.

Breakfast
2 Poached Eggs
2 Small Slices Toast
Orange juice

Lunch
Chicken Roll
Baked crisps

Dinner
Chinese

Snack
Carrot cake (colleagues birthday)
Nectarine
Hot Chocolate

Water
2.5 litres Water

I have already started off on a good foot today, by having porridge for breakfast with a nectarine and glass of orange juice.

I will post my full food log for today later on. Fingers crossed it will look better than yesterdays.

Hope you are all doing well
xx

Hiya

I've had an ok day today, but I haven't done much walking, but am hoping to do lots of walking over the weekend.

Breakfast
Porridge (no sugar)
Nectarine
Orange juice

Lunch
Tuna mayonniase sandwich on brown bread
Small amount of chips
Salad

Dinner
Wraps (made with chicken, bacon, beansprouts, mushroom and spinach)

Snacks
Digestive Biscuit
10 Haribo 'Lite'

Water
2 litres

Hope everyone is OK

xx

Puts mine to shame as well, especially as I had pizza last night :doh:
Keep it up Carol and hoping you have a great loss love :)
xx

I had a good day yesterday, except that its now totm, so i've had really bad chocolate cravings. Fingers crossed that I'll have a good weigh in on Monday

Breakfast
2 small slices bread

Lunch/Dinner
Homemade Chicken Stew
French Stick
Cheese

Snack
Boost
Gold Bar

I'll post todays food log later on.

Hope everyone is ok

xx