I'm back, and need to lose 2 more stone. I MUST I MUST.

Where's the thread? Where where?

I sure did! 12st 10lbs! And I've already had two people ask if I've lost weight! Woohoo! Although I can't quite see it myself. Erm so it appears I have lost 2 1/4 lbs since Monday. Must have been TOTM holding me back. I'm happy :) Squatters have gone plus extra, lets get back on the road.

Folks I won't lie, I don't have a very good weekend coming up. My friend's coming to stay and We're supposed to be gettin...pizza...tonight. Me and Chris are getting a Margharita and I'm going to try my best to stick to 2 slices as I'm making a greek thing with bulgar wheat and lots of salad. And also my lunch does not consist of as many calories as usual so...

Also tomorrow we're going on a trip to the Black Country museum where the speciality lunch is...? Fish and Chips. Best in the region apparently. My policy has always been to not deny myself - i still eat out sometimes etc.. so I'm going to have a bit. Not so many chips hopefully and if they do a mini fish I'll get one. Thankfully I'm better at avoiding bad foods at lunch than at dinner so fingers crossed I can stop myself and throw the rest away.

Wish me luck folks. At least I'll have from Monday to balance it all out haha. xx

Morning elle,

Yes they are fantastic love. We really enjoyed out day out there. ;)

Gem didn't say where this thread was did she?

So I weighed in again today. Came out as STS. Not surprised frankly but I suppose it's a lot better than putting on the little squatters.

How is everyone? Come on folks, SPRECHEN TO MEEEEEEE!!

Lol Gem, you were looking at last Friday's post. This week I'm STS! :(

Morning elle. :)

Lol Gem, you were looking at last Friday's post. This week I'm STS! :(

Gimme a break Elle - I'm stressed at the mo and the poor little brain cell is suffering (what with no little friends nearby and all). Well STS is quite respectable isn't it.

That's all ok but - WHERE ARE MY RED SHOES? x

You shouldn't go eating magic shoes - they'll give you indigestion, especially when they click!

Lots of stuff going on at the moment including a bit more with work. Very complicated but it's all in my diary if you're stuck for something to bore you to death x

WHERE'S YOUR FLIPPIN DIARY THEN EH, GEM?! How have I not seen it? xx

Duh! Have you tried clicking on the link in my siggy? It's in "Members Only" but you're bound to have enough privileges to get in x

Oh folksys folksys folksys, I hopped on the scales this morning and hopped off with a sour taste in my mouth and a heavy load in my heart. Heavy load of naughty foods... Apparently I'm up 1.25lbs since last Fri. I'm going to have to try ULTRA HARD to get it back to sts - we'll see if I can rid myself of the squatters that I shamefully invited to settle themselves amongst my fat. Unfortunately, I've had SERIOUSLY AWFUL PAIN in my spine since I decided to get on the wii and do some boxing last Thursday, thus limiting my ability to do the usual little exercises I try and do every night. OH told me I was going at it a bit too hard but I kept flinging my arms about - "boxing", apparently, and it wasn't so good for me and my stupid, poorly spine. (Although why it's poorly I don't know - I'm supposed to know but the hospital is making me wait a REALLY LONG TIME). I think I might get another nunchuck for the wii and play boxing with Chris so we can do it a bit less hefty. That way - hopefully - i can tone up my arms while not leaving myself in excruciating pain.

Oh yes, I have to go for some blood tests results tomorrow. Way to remind myself lol.

Anybody want to join me in ranting? xx

Morning elle, how are you today love.

Hiya, Just seen this thread and had to have a sneak peek at your pics and hun, wow you look gorgeous!!!!
I lost weight for my wedding in april but then got very complacent and have now put a stone back on....hence why i am here!!!!
good luck xxxxx

Hi Elle,
I get married the day before you, and have read your diary with interest.
I hope you're having a good week. How's the back? I have a stupid medical condition that makes my joints very sore and it's a pain in more ways than one when you're trying to shift weight!

Do you know why your back is sore?

Hello hello! Yeah my back is sore because parts of my spinal cord are inflammed. I don't know why and I'm waiting to find out, but the doctors are being annoying and not hurrying up with an appointment lol.

Ooh you get married the day before me! Awesome!! Here's to the weather being lovely and sunny xx

The weather is going to be FANTASTIC! I can feel it in my bones!

Take it from someone who's been battling the Health System for years.... jump up and down and keep bugging them and they will see you faster!

Always tell them how it is on a bad day, and never make light of things... it's a British tendency to play things down.

You having a good week?

Not really foodwise. I AM trying but people keep wanting me to go out for food, or I'll be at my parent's in law and they'll get chinese in or something. Difficult times, although I'm glad I stayed sts last week..if anything it shows it's possible to keep to your weight even if you do let yourself go a bit. You've just got to cut down on how much you eat and choose things that have a bit fewer calories. I.e. boiled rice from the chinese. Which is minging, so you eat less anyway. TADAAAA ;)

Hey Jim. There's a fish shop down the road from the Horse and Jockey - you ever been?

x

Back