I'm back, and need to lose 2 more stone. I MUST I MUST.

elle2585

8 t whole wheel of cheese
Hi folks,

There I was, looking through some facebook photos, when I came across a beautiful girl called Eleni. Now, Eleni was never fat, she was always sort of average. But then she got married yesterday, and even though I wasn't there I saw a photo of her on her hen night and BOY did she look good. Svelt and sexy.

THAT'S MY AIM. It's every girl's dream to look amazing on her wedding day, but it's taken me up till now to get the sort of motivation I need to look good on mine. So I've decided to write a daily sum up diary, and I need your support along the way. Please help me achieve my aim!!

Wedding Diet

Day 1 – 5th July 2010

Have not weighed myself yet, weigh in tomorrow morning!
So far have eaten 1 yoghurt, 1 banana, 1 plum and 1 apricot.
Lunch today will be a bacon sandwich, cooked without any fat in a frying pan with no oil or butter or anything and a nectarine.
MUST DO EXERCISE – WILL REPORT TOMORROW ON MY PROGRESS.
Will report on how much I want to lose once I have weighed myself tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!

Hi elle, good luck love, you'll make a beautiful bride love.

*climbs aboard* look forward to following you on this journey :)

Puggsy boy you ABSOLUTELY MUST make sure that I keep to it, OK? You are, my dear, the master of keeping to writing a diary and sticking to a diet, as your pictures reveal you svelte and handsome man!

Hi Jim! xx

Righty ho, onwards and upwards. xx

Puggsy boy you ABSOLUTELY MUST make sure that I keep to it, OK? You are, my dear, the master of keeping to writing a diary and sticking to a diet, as your pictures reveal you svelte and handsome man!

Hi Jim! xx

Righty ho, onwards and upwards. xx

Jesus! Now I have great responsibility!

And with great responsibility comes great power...wait I think I've got that wrong...

O0000hhhh Man in skirts is back ;)

How are you mate? you're looking good in the progress pics. :)

:dooney:phew!!! Landed!!!:dooney:

Right - now down to business. Usual suspects are already on board so operation beautiful and slim bride fully under way - How could you fail xxx :)

Morning all. :D

Goooooood Morning Everyone!

The sun is shining, it's a brand new day and, most importantly, it's not a Monday like it was yesterday. So.

WI this morning came out as a much-better-than-expected....

13st 2 1/4 lbs

I will organise myself a ticker etc etc once I've bloomin' well restarted my computer, because it is agonisingly slow, and once I've had a wee walk, uphill might I add, to the nearest Post Office.

Now then, last night I had one piece of pork chop, a couple of those Greek vine leaf delights we call 'koubebia' a tiny amount of yoghurt and lots of salad. One let down I feel was the fact I had some bread and the fact I had half a packet of wotsits. Although, the wotsits only came to about 50 cal so it's not the biggest sin. The bread was a sin but then it was day one so I shall cut me some slack.

Didn't manage to exercise properly because first of all, I had a meeting thrust upon me at half 4, so I was at that till 6. Then I had to go shopping for a dress so I didn't get home till 8. By that time I was shattered, but I did run up and down the stairs while I waited for the tea to brew. You think I'm joking...

Anyway, I did have a happy thought - FOR ONCE - while I was trying on dresses. It occurred to me that only a few years ago in the early 2k's I was looking for a dress for my cousin Alex's wedding. Back then I could barely fit into a debut size 18, but now I was buying a debut size 14 and it was a little loose in the waist and hips. (Absolutely not loose in the bust area but is anyone surprised?!)

So yay!

Eaten so far today - bowl of porridge with honey and cinammon, 1 apricot :)

xx

Went for that walk to the post office. Made it a swift one and felt my heart rate going up as I was going further up hill. Now I'm in the office with a very very painful neck and upper back (spine) thanks to my current health problems. It's not fair but I'm going to battle through. Stupid flippin spine.

Elle, you need to be careful love, you don't want to exacerbate your problems.

O0000hhhh Man in skirts is back ;)

How are you mate? you're looking good in the progress pics. :)

Real men wear skirts Jim ;)

Non-too shabby, yourself? Cheers for the words, I've always found the uniform to be a good benchmark of weight loss seeing as it is held together by buckles! :cool:

I know you're right Jim, I just can't in my right mind figure out why on Earth a little walk like that could cause so much pain. :'(

But it does elle,

I'm fine thanks pugso mate, good thinking on the buckles and stuff, bound to be a good indicator.

It's so frustrating when your mind is willing but physically you are restricted. Try not to push yourself too hard

howdy, hope u dont mind me crashing ur party hehe

Elle i suffer from back 'issues' , sometimes its triggered by what shoes i'm wearing...
i wear FItflops not t otone my bum [altho it needs it] but more as the cushion of the shoe is really good and avoiding impact on my feet, which can impact the back.

I'm feeling a bit better now, just a tad sore. Haven't been too bad tonight - had a bit of roast chicken (nowhere near as much as usual) which was roasted with potatoes, tomatoes and peas. I had half a small roast potato, peas and lots of salad and a tiny bit of yoghurt but no bread. Pudding has been yummy watermelon and i'm currently drinking a cup of tea watching the match with OH :) Tomorrow I think I may try eating with a smaller plate just for good measure. Not going TOO BADLY so far, not expecting a MASSIVE loss on Monday but we'll see :) xx

howdy, hope u dont mind me crashing ur party hehe

Elle i suffer from back 'issues' , sometimes its triggered by what shoes i'm wearing...
i wear FItflops not t otone my bum [altho it needs it] but more as the cushion of the shoe is really good and avoiding impact on my feet, which can impact the back.

Ooh hello! You're new! It's not my shoes I'm afraid, parts of my spinal cord are inflammed so it's a nerve thing. I'm taking tablets that aren't helpful with weight-loss, grrr.

Are you a bride too? xx

yep getting married 10/10/10, love the date, so easy to remember! its a all singing all dancing indian wedding.

i want to loose another stone before the wedding. and am on the cambridge diet and have trainer as well to try get into good habits so i maintain once i have lost the fat.

Back