I'm back and now determined (again!!)

Bethan

Hello all,

I was last on this forum this time last year and suceeded in losing 3 stone I then got complacent and thought I could do it alone needless to say as I am sure you have all heard before I ended up putting it nearly all back on. Now got my head back together and starting again so just wanted to say hello and I am glad I have found this site again because you are all inspirational and reading all your posts I am now re-motivated. I am going to try and post a diary here to help me keep on track so I would welcome your comments and advice along the way.

Thanks in advance

Hi Bethan, I am sure I recognise your name from last year.
I'm on day 4 of restart and doing ok so far. Looking forward to seeing our successes xx

Welcome back from me too!
Day 3 of restart after a bit of a break. So far so good but i'm really hungry just now.
Hoping to SS for as long as possible then hopefully salads and proteins to maintain.

Welcome back and good luck with your journey. Im on a restart too (but 17wks in) and keep thinking you have done it once you can do it again
xxx

Hi - Well done for making the decision to return! I'm on my first day of CD and you and the other members of this forum are such an inspiration! You've lost the weight once and you can do it again and with the added experience I'm sure you'll do great at maintaining the weight this time round!

Alli

Hey peeps..... i also did CD last year for three months and lost just under 3 and a half stone!! unfortunately lost the plot and put it all back on :cry:

but back into the swing of things and just at the end of week two!

I believe that having had the experience of doing the diet before and knowing that not following the build up and correct maintaining plans will result in the weight going back on.......this time im going to be STRONG!! and the weight loss will be GONE GONE GONE GONE forever!!

So welcome back to everyone and lets get to the end of this journey together!! :grouphugg:

Cx

Hey peeps..... i also did CD last year for three months and lost just under 3 and a half stone!! unfortunately lost the plot and put it all back on :cry:

but back into the swing of things and just at the end of week two!

I believe that having had the experience of doing the diet before and knowing that not following the build up and correct maintaining plans will result in the weight going back on.......this time im going to be STRONG!! and the weight loss will be GONE GONE GONE GONE forever!!

So welcome back to everyone and lets get to the end of this journey together!! :grouphugg:

Cx

Here here!!!! Can't wait to be a skinny minnie! (well not too skinny lol) Good luck everyone!!! in the words of Obama.... can we do it.... 'YES WE CAN'!!!! :D

XX

Back