I'm back and ready to do this

gercol

hello all. I'm back.....I started lipotrim a few months ago and was doing great but i fell off the wagon and just couldnt get myself back on. But I'm back now and even more determined to get the smaller bod I deserve. I guess I was silly the last time I gave into the negetivity of others...I was getting great results but I was also getting loads of negative "support" from my nearest and dearest. eg you dont need to loose that much weight......why are you doing such a stupid dangerous diet all u have to do is eat right and exercise" ect Which in fairness I know that if I'ddone these I wouldnt be in the state I'm in. But I didnt. I want to do lipotrim because it has reat results but also because I have just a very unhealthy relationship with food.....I dont eat proper meals I nibble and pick my way through the day and then in the evening i just demolish al the crap food in the house. So I want to breack those habits and get some new ones. Today is going to be the first day of the new, healthy, slimmer me......and I'm excited. :)

gercol said:
hello all. I'm back.....I started lipotrim a few months ago and was doing great but i fell off the wagon and just couldnt get myself back on. But I'm back now and even more determined to get the smaller bod I deserve. I guess I was silly the last time I gave into the negetivity of others...I was getting great results but I was also getting loads of negative "support" from my nearest and dearest. eg you dont need to loose that much weight......why are you doing such a stupid dangerous diet all u have to do is eat right and exercise" ect Which in fairness I know that if I'ddone these I wouldnt be in the state I'm in. But I didnt. I want to do lipotrim because it has reat results but also because I have just a very unhealthy relationship with food.....I dont eat proper meals I nibble and pick my way through the day and then in the evening i just demolish al the crap food in the house. So I want to breack those habits and get some new ones. Today is going to be the first day of the new, healthy, slimmer me......and I'm excited. :)

Wow sounds exactly like me and my family. Good luck and stick to it if u want a diet buddy im here : ) no one in my house hold understands and actually trys to talk me out of it x

hi there kelly, love a diet bubby.....first day went fine....feeling good.......dreaming of the future slim sexy me

colette

gercol said:
hi there kelly, love a diet bubby.....first day went fine....feeling good.......dreaming of the future slim sexy me

colette

Thats really good u been here before so u know what to expect. Yes keep dreaming about the future u take your mind off food . Im so struggling i cant dream about anything apart from food i only have 7 weeks to go this diet is hard but worth it. I get weighed on thurs then i will make my mind up if i will continue (i always say that lol ) xx

Back