I'm Back and Tomorrow i start on my shakes x

yumyum

Hiya everyone, well a quick update i first started on lipotrim in 2009 i did really well and my weight dropped off , i was confident and happy and was able to rekindle my romance with my hubby(well exhubb by this stage lol!) and as a result i am now a mummy again to my gorgous baby boy who is 18 weeks old!!, once i'd lost my original weight i maintained by watching my food intake and i new found love of exercise(much easier to do without lots of flab!) so now post baby i've realised i'm back up to my heaviest so i'm back on the shakes as of tomorrow! have my fridge stocked up with water, so new me here i come .Some of your losses are excellent a real inspiration keep it up xx

Good luck for tomorrow, you did it once you can do it again :) look forward to your updates x

good luck!!! :)

Thanks jacko,shaz and nomore muffin top!, i forgot what a god send this place is for support!, in 2009 i lost 2 1/2 stone and it took me 3 months i think i have baby brain so cant be 100% on time scale lol. i see nmmt and jacko are just starting ,how are you finding it? are you a restart shaz? x

Hi yumyum,
Day 4 today and I feel great, yesterday was another story found it so hard but made it.. Hope I have no more of those day, days 1 + 2 were good,but on day 2 I did a 3 mile power walk which might explain why yesterday was just awful. So I'm walking every other day now..glad I found this site, loads of lovely people with great support.
Look forward to seeing your updates
Have a great day tomorrow x

Hey love, i remember you from when you were around here first time!
I would say glad to see you back but not on the shakes but back on the forum, always nice to hear from people :)

Congrats on your new baby boy by the way and good luck on your 2nd time around x

Back