• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm back - anyone fancy joining me tomorrow!

dextersmum

Gold Member
S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi all.......back to minimins after a very long break and a constant round of slimming world, calorie counting, and Atkins.

Starting tomorrow on my new plan of attack - Herbalife (I am lucky to be an agent and have plenty of shakes so no more excuses).
Also I am on holiday in 3 weeks (yikes!!) and am very short and overweight so figure any loss will make me feel a ton better. Have sorted holiday wardrobe but just want to feel better and have more energy.

will update my stats in the morning and post my diary - would love any one else to join me, the more the merrier xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

dextersmum

Gold Member
Morning all........well here goes Day 1.
Starting off my day with a glass of HL Aloe Concentrate and a cup of HL Instant tea.
It's raining so my little doggie is not going to want a walk - she's soooo fair weather lol but it will give me a bit more time to prepare my shakes. Will have cappuccino flavour as this tub is open with me and very tasty. Breakfast will be cappuccino with semi-skimmed milk and ice. Am preparing the same for lunch in work - shall keep in a flask.

am also preparing my supplements. Will take the multi vitamins and flora fibre along with thermocomplete. Have also been struggling a little with hay fever and have the Roseguard supplements which are supposed to help.

Anyway......hope someone else can join me - any input/advice/support will be very gratefully received. I am also going to use My Fitness Pal to log calories and nutrients.

shall check in after work....... Xx

dextersmum

Gold Member
Mmmm very quiet here think I may have to hijack someone else's post :)