I'm back - anyone fancy joining me tomorrow!

dextersmum

Gold Member
Hi all.......back to minimins after a very long break and a constant round of slimming world, calorie counting, and Atkins.

Starting tomorrow on my new plan of attack - Herbalife (I am lucky to be an agent and have plenty of shakes so no more excuses).
Also I am on holiday in 3 weeks (yikes!!) and am very short and overweight so figure any loss will make me feel a ton better. Have sorted holiday wardrobe but just want to feel better and have more energy.

will update my stats in the morning and post my diary - would love any one else to join me, the more the merrier xx

Morning all........well here goes Day 1.
Starting off my day with a glass of HL Aloe Concentrate and a cup of HL Instant tea.
It's raining so my little doggie is not going to want a walk - she's soooo fair weather lol but it will give me a bit more time to prepare my shakes. Will have cappuccino flavour as this tub is open with me and very tasty. Breakfast will be cappuccino with semi-skimmed milk and ice. Am preparing the same for lunch in work - shall keep in a flask.

am also preparing my supplements. Will take the multi vitamins and flora fibre along with thermocomplete. Have also been struggling a little with hay fever and have the Roseguard supplements which are supposed to help.

Anyway......hope someone else can join me - any input/advice/support will be very gratefully received. I am also going to use My Fitness Pal to log calories and nutrients.

shall check in after work....... Xx

Back