• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm back :D

killercurls

I *will* be skinny again!
G: 10st5lb
Hey guys!

I was on LT last year this time but I'm back again for round 2! I gained some weight back cause I kinda went overboard but it didn't help when I had to have surgery and couldn't move around for a month.

So I'm back to lose it again! Wooo!

I have my appointment with the pharmacist at 3 today. I'm ready to get back on the shakes. :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Niamh

Welcome back to LT hun. Well done on deciding to come back on it! Am looking forward to reading all about your fabulous weight losses to come.
Niamh xxx

killercurls

Thanks! You've done well! 3 stone in 6 weeks! That's amazing!
I can't wait for my first weigh in :D

SilverMist

S: 18st0lb C: 18st0lb G: 14st4lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done for making the decision to come back and you sound all psyched up for it too - which is great. Given what you lost last time, I've no doubt you'll fly at it this time too. Best of luck this week and stay positive:)

killercurls

haha. thanks lily! i looooove it! :D

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
Welcome back Killercurls - I remember you from last year. I have come back too and this is my 4th day but I am ashamed to say that I have not done it 100% yet - really must get a grip on this and get myself sorted.

Good luck with your return - I am sure that you will be amazing :D

killercurls

Thanks! You too :D

I'm on my 3rd day now! It's going really well! I even went to the movies last night while everyone munched around me, didn't feel like I was missing out though. :D

MiniB

Here we go again!
Glad you're finding it good killercurls. You were brave venturing to the cinema in week 1, good for you. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your first weigh in!