Im back!!! :D

Kellie=]

Silver Member
Hey!
Just a quick one as Im going to be late for work!! eek!
As you all know I went to Rome on Sunday and had the most AMAZING time. seriously it was superb- such a lovely break and think that it was just what I needed.
The eating went well- i relished every mouthful and savoured every flavour- something that simply didnt happen before. I tried as best as I could to be healthy but to be honest I was so relaxed I was determined not to let it stress me out. I would start the day with apricots and natural yoghurt- and then pretty much had what i wanted- but my portion sizes was tiny- I realise now when to stop and I simply can not handle the man size portions that I used to! It was a real eye opener and really what I needed to pick me up a little. Yeah I ate- but I did so consciously and I was aware of what I was doing.
Anyways I had a fab time- and have been back on the shakes as of yesterday! So hopefully im back on track and I have no doubts that I will be ok :D
Today is day 64- only 36 days left to go and Im determined to get the last 2 stone off so I certainly wont be eating until management now :)
Just wanted to let you know really that I was ok- and to be honest im just so so pleased that I dont have the appetite that I did before. I didnt even come close to finishing a meal once- but appreciated the food so much much than before- overall it was a great feeling- but I know that I have another 36 days so need 2 get back into it!!
I have my WI tomorrow so we will see how it goes :D
Hope everyone is good- sorry for not posting much Im working so many hours right now!
love lots xxxxxxx

Lucky you and dont worry about the weighin see how it goes and get back on the wagon! good luck and well done on the loss so far!

Hey you...glad you had a good time. That's great news about the appetite. Good luck for weigh and and well done for getting back on the shakes.

well done, it really sounds like you have learnt a lot about your eating habbits and how to control them. Its fantastic that you are back on track again.

sil

Good girl you for getting straight back on it - knew you could do it.

Sounds like you had the most gorgeous time, I'm really glad you did = you deserved to.

Good to have you back :)

Hello Honey Bunny, glad you had a great time and enjoyed your eating with not guilt, dare I say that. Good girl for getting back on track and for working hard.;)

ooo I so jelous would love to go to rome. My sister went last year and said it was amazing! Great to hear you enjoyed your food and are straight back on track that's fab!!

Back