I'm Back :D

Crazy weight loss week,it seems official over this diet that the more i binge on weekends,the more i lose during the week

Well, it is due to the insulin spiking and other hormonal kick starts that the weight loss is huge...I do carb up weekends too, it stops me going frantically bingey in the week when I cut...my first week of cutting (this was 3 weeks ago now I think) I lost 10 pounds which was way scary but worth it...now I know what to expect and how to do it a bit more slowly...more carbs in the week of course...heh! And more calories...

Good luck again, nice to see you back and more positive again...wheeee!

Thank yo,good luck with your stuff Nex

I'm currently 14 stone 11lb after the weekend (209lb)

Looking to get past 14 stone 6lb at the minimum this week.

Still not gonna bulk till i hit the 13.13 mark.

No point because I wont have the cut abs i did this for.

Good to see you back Glenbo! :) Wondered where you'd got to! ;)

Also good to see your still on track :) Interesting reading about carb cutting etc, my ex was a body builder and did carb cutting but I never understood it really. His was body fat orientated too. :)

Good luck mate :) not far to goal now! :)

Body fats a strange thing,i mean you dont have to see it for it to be there.

To get cut abs you need to be very low.

A 18 stone cut body builder has less body fat than a 10 stone stick insect.

I'm aiming for a 15 and a half stone cut frame with about 4% body fat...once i get there my metabolism will be through the roof and wont have trouble fighting the fat off so my eating can be less strict as long as i keep up my lifting (which i always did).

You have to cut before you can bulk or youll end up with a layer of fat over the muscles you want to be showing,like abs and triceps etc.

Thats how it works anyway :D thanks hugs xx

such an interesting topic.keep them [your posts] coming.

yeah my ex had massive arms, but his abs had a covering of fat still. He's get low enough to show them a bit more but never low enough to be completely shown. His arms and legs were his main area's. Was quite funny to see peoples reactions to his size I must admit :) From a girlfriend point of view! lol

Been cheating a fair bit this week because of convenience with house move going on,still not finished yet,the freakin' moves been put on hold for a few weeks...grrr

Anyway Thurday morning now and i'm 14 stone 7lb,so hopeful target will be 14 stone 6lb tommorow.

Hopefully that wil give me the chance to finish off this cutting next week,leaving me with half a stone exactly to lose...gonna hit the cardio professional fighter style to try and get myself there then i can worry about bulking.

Hope the move goes well :) I thought of you today! lol
My neighbour is on CD with me.. and she had a complete blow out on Sunday!! jeez the stuff she ate!! And still.. she lost 2lbs!! It reminded me of you ;)
Me.. I've been 100% and have lost 4lb according to my scales! lol ahh well.

Hey dude.

Saw this and thought of you. Hope you find it useful.

[YOUTUBE]TKg_cdwq9l4[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you :D

I never got to my 14 stone 6lb i wanted on Friday..I finished up 14 stone 7lb

Sunday Night now and put on my usual half a stone over 2 days..

SO 15 stone again with 8lbs to lose to beat last week. (still 3lb less than i put on the week before)

My goal this week is 14 stone 5lb anything under that is a bonus.

I'm so fricken close its drinvin me mad :p

Keep going matey! :hug99:

You'll get there, cos the drive is there! Keep it up...

-1lb so down to 14 stone 6lb (finally)

Fingers crossed for 2lbs lost tomoz.

I'll update my diary at some point its a bit out of date,got alot going on with house move.

DOn't stress. just keep going. x

5lbs put on yesterday :p lol

Usual tho.

I might not stick to a diary anymore,you all know what i eat during the week and what i eat on friday nights :p its the same every day lol! and i dont really cheat so i might just update you with my weight now and then.

I'll have to find the posts with what you eat - as I don't know.

Are you training now? Are you measuring your body fat %? That may impact upon your weight may be?

I'm around 14% maybe slightly lower.

I am not gonna have the internet for a month now cos of house move and have to cheat for 4 days over the move so i'm gonna say goodbye for a little while and come back when i'm back in my routine xx

Back