I'm Back :D

See you when you get back and keep it up, going so well!

I'm back :D

Put on a stone in the 3 months that I was gone,had soem relationship issues and other stuff so never felt like torturing myself with this crappy but effective diet :p

Anyway,I'm back on it as of Monday and lost 8lbs in 3 days.

So my current weight is 210lb (15 stone)

Not to bad really,only 6lbs to go and i'll be back where i was when i left it 3 months ago.

This was a good test to see how much weight i would put on after finishing the diet...since i stopped i have been drinking alcohol and eating crap and fizzy drinks and only a stone in 3 months (something this diet can kill in 2 weeks) is pretty damn good going i think :)

Anyway current weight 15 stone with one more day of dieting left this week so hopefully i'll be around 14 stone 12lb tommorow (although every time i predict i seriously jinx it)

I'm aiming for around 13 stone 4lb (185lb) then i will bulk to around 15 stone of lean mass.

I'm only going so low for my bf% to shrink.

Working abs,obliques and chest and triceps everyday,my biceps,traps,lats,legs are fine,im giving them a rest.

Anyway i'll kepp you guys posted regulary again now i'm up and running again xx

Thought i might add,this diet does not seem to work for everybody...I think possibly with what it contains it suits men and very active people (high amount of protien/low carb).

I got a few others doing it and they seem to only lose around 3lb a week,and because they are not getting the results they tend to quit and eat something thats a bit more appetizing.

Back