1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Im back finally yay!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by naomi1611, 1 January 2010 Social URL.

1. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Hi all i have been waiting for this day for so long to restart the diet. I have gained more weight but i am more than ready to start the diet this year and succeed i am ready. So far today all is going well had a strawberry tetra at 9am and going to have oriental chilli at 1pm. Wish every1 a happy new year and goodluck to all on the diet:):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Lily

Lily Well-Known Member

Happy New Year hun, - and welcome back! :D

You sound really focussed - well done you!

Looking forward to watching us all shrink over the next few weeks and months! :D

4. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Well-Known Member

welcome back and good luck.

5. mrsessex

mrsessex Well-Known Member

Welcome back and best of luck to you xxxx :)

6. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Thanks for the replies and goodluck on your journeys also.

7. NumNums

NumNums Becca

Best of luck doll :).