I'm back... finally!

cheryl7

Hi everyone,

Ended up taking a bit of an unintentional break from the diet.... what with a holiday, our toddler having an operation, followed by flu (whole family) and several chest infections (toddler) the diet seemed to be at the bottom of my list of priorities and I never seemed to manage to find the time/intentions to get back on it.

Well I'm now back and was surprised to have only gained half a stone - it could've been sooooo much worse!

I'm planning a 3 day attack (as I've had a 2 month break) before going back to cruising. Haven't decided what cruise to do yet - Either 4pp/3pv (pv at w/e) or pv Mon/Wed/Fri for my gym days (I've signed up for a 10k at the end of May)

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and New Year and looking forward to re-aquanting/getting to know newbies!

Cheryl x

cheryl7 said:
Hi everyone,

Ended up taking a bit of an unintentional break from the diet.... what with a holiday, our toddler having an operation, followed by flu (whole family) and several chest infections (toddler) the diet seemed to be at the bottom of my list of priorities and I never seemed to manage to find the time/intentions to get back on it.

Well I'm now back and was surprised to have only gained half a stone - it could've been sooooo much worse!

I'm planning a 3 day attack (as I've had a 2 month break) before going back to cruising. Haven't decided what cruise to do yet - Either 4pp/3pv (pv at w/e) or pv Mon/Wed/Fri for my gym days (I've signed up for a 10k at the end of May)

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and New Year and looking forward to re-aquanting/getting to know newbies!

Cheryl x

Hi Cheryl and welcome back! I'm just back myself starting again tho I've just been on conso/stabilsation. Attack for 3 days starts tomorrow!

Looking forward to watching progress. Good luck!!

Good luck and welcome back. x

welcome back cheryl .... was womdering the other day what had happened to you

Back