Im back for good! 2012 is my year to taste success-& it tastes like a cambridge shake

hey lady !!!

hope u r aving a fab time!!

have fun tomorra!!!

hope ab is better soon

luv katie
xxx

Morning,

Not had a very good night :mad:! Spent half of it stuck on the loo.....half of it consoling Ab! She was much worse last night :( think we're going to have to take her back AGAIN to the doctors at the hospital on the IOW.

She certainly can't go swimming as she's too sniffly, coughy and grizzly! OH is going to go in with our friends this afternoon, then we're all going to the gym early evening with AB in her car seat! Think I'll go swimming alone then when they all settle down with their beer!

I didn't touch a drop of drink last night, so pat on the back, although I did eat loades! As I said in my previous post.....so back on track this morning.

Ww petit pains - 101 x 2 = 202cals //0.1g fat each = 0.2g
And 2 healthy choices sausages for brekkie - done on the grill -

Right, going to change and dress AB now. Spk soon xxxx

Evening girlies!

X Factor tonight! Woop woop!!

I've

what the "bleep" is happening to my computer??

I've ate:

2 ww petit pains with healthy, low fat sausages and tom ketchup......

Dinner was a ham ploughman's (thick, lean ham, pickles, branston pickle, brown bread, lettuce, grated carrot and tomatoes) with a few chips :eek:.

Then we went for a cream tea :eek::eek: (fruit scone, jam and clotted cream!!) and a lush cup of tea. I only ate half so not too bad.......

Tea is going to be a mixture of all low fat goodies......all different flavoured chicken skewers (lemon chicken, chicken tikka, peppered chicken.....), lettuce and grated carrot, sugar and fat free jelly, ww chocolate brownies, ww choc cupcakes, snack-a-jack popcorn and a ww desert!! yummy yummy! So feels like a mega goody pig out while watching X Factor but not TOO bad!

Tomorrow's food is going to be quorn sausages and ww petit pains for brekkie with fried onions fried in Frylite.

A mullerlite layered yogurt.

Dinner - a chicken salad poss a jacket potato

Tea - a chinese take away - we ARE having tomorrow night! I'm gonna be good tho with boiled rice, chicken (dry dishes) lettuce and chicken chow mein.

I'm going to nosey on other people's pages and then have a nice bubbly bath!

xxxx

Evening hun, hows little1 today?

Are you having a lovely relaxing break? Mmmmm your meals sound yummy lol.

ooohhh yum! i could eat your menu rite now!! today and tomorrows hehehe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning guys!

I had my sausages and petit pains for brekkie and a can of diet coke! We're letting our food go down then going to the gym! I can't go swimming tho :( coz AB is still too poorly.

xxxx

Right girlies, today so far I've had:

Sausages and petit pains for brekkie with tomato sausages

Dinner

This bleeping computer!!

Dinner was mexican chicken breast chunks with lettuce,peppers, cherry tomatoes and grated carrot with a white bread roll and low fat low cal balsamic vinegar dressing followed by a 3cal no added sugar fat free jelly! yummy!

Then I had a WW choc brownie and 2 ww's cupcakes!!

OH and his friend has gone to get our chinese now!! yummy!

Spent today in the gym and swimming, I only did about 4 lengths in the pool tho as it was really busy, but did some of my aqua aerobic moves too!

In the gym I spent 30mins on the weights, working arms, legs, belly, chest and shoulders. Then I spend 15mins on the bike and 10mins on the cross trainer.

I tried the vibro-plate too! OH MY GOD! i will NEVER try it again it even shook my teeth! made me feel dizzy and like I was going to have a heart attack!!

Going to the gym @7am in the morning, going to spend 30mins on the weights again then do cross trainer, stepper, bike and rowing machine. Then we're packing up, checking out and going to play tennis! Then going for a shower and home :-(

Right, gotta log off before I get called anti social again!!

xxxx

Last edited:
Morning girlies, just waiting for brekkie to be cooked, grilled bacon and low fat sausages with beans.

We went to the gym this morning but it was RAMMED, so we played tennis for an hour instead!

Gonna have brekkie then pack up to go home!

xxxx

ooooh tennis!! sounds lovely!!

u home yet? is ab any better!

missing u on here
luv kate

Morning everyone.....IS it morning??

I've had a nightmare two days! AB was really poorly all day yesterday, grizzly, agitated, drowsy, not eating or drinking and when she did she brought it bk up. She was rushed into hospital and monitored for dehydration but we're home now and she is OK, still grizzly and weak....not wanting food or fluids, but taking fluids little and often, and is in bed with her daddy at mo whilst I try and sort out work! Meant to be going bk this week and I'm SKINT so need to, but cant leave AB.

They're still saying its a virus, so its a case of keeping an eye on her, making sure she's weeing and taking small amounts of fluid, and giving her calpol and neurofen to keep her as comfortable as possible.

I've got it now too! A hacking cough, aches all over, runny nose, fuzzy head and red eyes! If this is how AB is feeling, then she really is suffering the poor little mite. But it might stop her from eating but it hasn't stopped mummy!!

I had my low fat sauage rolls and some grilled bacon yesterday, also had some left over prawn crackers (5!) then had a pack of skips travelling on the way home......then we had to rush AB up the hospital, so didnt have dinner or tea, so I ended up munching a Time Out in the hospital. Not a good choice but I was stressed and hungry.

So, yesterday I ate: 3 rashers of bacon, 2 sausages, 2 ww petit pains, tom ketchup, a pack of skips and a time out!

Not good. Not exactly healthy.

I DID play an hour of tennis in the morning!

I weighed this morning and I've..............................sts over the weekend! So not too bad as I did have a 4 day blow out! And no damage done! Not looking forward to today, haven't slept for 7 nights now, bar about 6 hours altogether. Didn't sleep AT ALL last night, and when I'm tired and stressed I eat!

Also no healthy food in the house so gonna have to venture to Tesco and don't fancy that with a screaming baby in the house!! What to do, what to do!! OH is home from work so he can take me later.Def got to do a shop at some point as babba needs milk too.

Right, not got time to nosey on other people's pages so if you're reading mine - I'm not being ignorant by not visiting your pages recently -just got a lot on! But will be back soon!

xxxx

sorry you are feeling bad honey, but glad that AB is taking fluids and that you are both on the way to getting better.

abz xx

awwww sorry to hear about annabelle hope she is better soon

speak soon

xxx

Thanks girlies, she's a bit more chirpy today, she had a full night's sleep last night and is slowly increasing on her milk again. When she's awake she's a lot more alert and chatty, but she still wants to sleep a lot and its heart breaking to hear her coughing.

I feel like ***** today! It's either lack of sleep or I've got what she's got. Not working this week, but doing 3 days next week so far! Hoping to catch up on my sleep over the weekend!

I had a REALLY naughty day yesterday with there being no food in the house, I'm sure I typed this up yesterday???? It's not on my page tho so must've disappeared!

I had no brekkie, a ham salad roll for dinner - but then followed it by a corned beef pasty and Kitkat Chunky! Not good.

We then went to Tesco before tea so I stocked up on healthy stuff for the rest of the week, so for tea last night I had 2xWW petit pains filled with chicken breast slices, salad and low fat caesar dressing with a slice of WW quiche.

I'm back to writing down everything properly today.

I've had 2 x ww petit pains cooked warm in the oven and filled with lean ham and a little brown sauce for breakfast with a mullerlite layered yogurt. (375 cals // 1.5g fat)

Dinner is a WW lasagne with mixed leaf salad, cabbage and carrot ((400 cals, gotta check the fat....))

and tea is going to be chicken stir fry with OH.

So I'm getting back on track!! I'm going to weigh in next Wed morning, so hoping for a 2-3lbs loss!

xxxx

Hiya, sorry to see you've had a crappy time but looks like things are improving for you. Keep up the good work! xx

Thanks Abby, hope you're OK??

AB seems to be alot brighter, but the cough seems to have gone to her chest so I'm going to have to take her back to the doctors in the morning for antibiotics, if I can get a bloody appointment.

Food-wise today, I'm getting back on track SLOWLY. Slowly being the operative word! Today, I've had:
*2 x ww petit pains cooked warm in the oven and filled with lean ham and a little brown sauce for breakfast with a mullerlite layered yogurt. (375 cals // 1.5g fat)

*Dinner was a WW lasagne with mixed leaf salad, cabbage and carrot ((which was actually only 279cals so I had two pieces of bread with it! 439 cals))

I had dinner really late, so I'm prob not going to have stir fry for tea now, gonna just have a salad or a bowl of cereal, will keep the stir fry for tomorrow night. OH can cook it whilst I go to Curves so it's ready when I get home!

I also pinched two of my nephew's (small) Maryland choc chip cookies! Naughty. But I'm getting back on track slowly!

No exercise today, not going to Circuits or Aqua Aerobics tonight, she's a bit better but not well enough for me to leave her.

My mum's having her tonight tho to sleep, from about 8pm so we can get some sleep....I'm like a zombie coz I haven't had any sleep for like 7 nights, caught up a bit last night, but still feel SO tired. OH had to sleep on sofa-bed dowstairs last night, coz he had work today.

Right, food plan for tomorrow:

*Breakfast - cereal and a ww or Shape yogurt

*Dinner - homemade lemon chicken risotto with steamed veg

*Tea - chicken stir fry

Snacks - yogurts, apples, oranges. Drink lots of water and green tea.

Exercise - Curves 30min workout in the evening with sit ups and stretches.

**Targets set:**
I've really got to get motivated to lose these 2lbs I wanted to lose last month, so I can cross off my 5% target in my sig!

I just haven't been particularly motivated about weight loss, I've been concentrating on AB getting better, but I don't want to get my head "out of the zone!" when I tried so hard to get where I am. So I'm going to be ultra positive and motivated today! I've asked my OH to nag me about it (in a sensitive way!),not to allow me to buy any naughties without "thinking" of what it means to me, and to encourage me to exercise, get up & about and to eat the right things! So he's promised he'll help with that, as he knows how much it means to me. Before he was terrible, if I was trying to be good and we'd go out with friends, he'd say "go on, it wont hurt to be naughty for one night..." then one night turns into two.....into three......and you're back where you started! NOT going there this time!

I want to try and lose 12lbs this month, so gotta get shifting! That'll mean I can cross off the last two targets in my "first targets" and the top one in my "second targets!" that'd be F.A.B!!!

...I'll only have 6 targets to hit by Christmas then and one of them will only be 4lbs away then!!

And after that, some of them should go hand-in-hand. Like when I'm in the lower 15's, I'm normally an 18 clothes size so that'll be 2 targets ticked off!! And when I'm in the lower 14's I'm normally around a size 16 - so that's 3 targets ticked off at once!!

Just writing this out is encouraging and motivating again! So just got to keep at it! I've had a momentarily blip with going away and AB being ill, but I've promised myself I'm going to really go for it until the 19th (going out for a v.posh meal for OH's birthday). Then after that I'm going to be extra extra good until the 15th October (my birthday) then I'm getting straight back on it and it's the home straight until Christmas!!

If I can cross off all my targets by Christmas that'll be amazing, fingers crossed....

Right ....going to nosey at other people's pages before OH gets home from work!

xxxx

Oooh haven't been able to log on all day and its been SO frustrating, had plenty of time too as AB has slept and slept ALL day. The internet just wouldn't log on!

I've been feeling SO ill today, def got what AB's got, so it's a trip back to the doctors in the morning for AB and me, (the cough's gone to her chest now so she needs anti-biotics, and think mine's on the chest now too as it hurts to breathe).

Hasn't ruined my appetite (unfortunately!) tho, I haven't stuck to my plan today and I'm SO disappointed with myself, I'm all over the place with AB being ill and now me and everything, but just got to get my head back in the right place!! ASAP!!

My plan for today was:
*Breakfast - cereal and a ww or Shape yogurt - actually had 2 pieces of white bread toast, lean ham and brown sauce and a ww strawberry yogurt

*Dinner - was meant to be homemade lemon chicken risotto with steamed veg - it was actually WW lasagne with a WW bread roll.

Then here's where things go terribly wrong!!

*Tea - was meant to be chicken stir fry but my mum went on a baking frenzy today and with feeling down and no sleep I just couldn't resist! I had 1.5 pieces of her homemade corned beef pasty, and 3 choc cupcakes!!

Another a day, a new start. I'm going to HAVE to get back on it with a vengence tomorrow or I'm going to slip back into bad habbits. Being ill and having AB ill is no exercise to eat poorly. Good, healthy food will make me feel better and be packed full of vitamins, so I'm going to make sure OH eats all the pasty and cakes tonight so there's nothing to tempt me tomorrow!

Tomorrow's menu is DEF DEF DEF going to be:

*Cereal with ww yougurt

*Tomato and low fat cheese pasta with steamed veg

*Salad to start followed by jacket potato, chicken breast, peas and more salad! yummy!

Exercise-wise I haven't done ANYTHING since Monday, but it's coz I'm genuinely not feeling well, having chest pains whenever I breathe in and just feeling tired and achey, so don't think going to Curves would've been wise. I'm going to rest until Monday, then a new week a new start for the exercise!

Right, going to nosey at other people's pages before the battery runs out on my laptop!

xxxx

Morning everyone!

Just a quick one before I go out for the day.....

Brekkie was cocopops with skimmed milk and a WW yogurt.

DETERMINED to be good today!!

xxxx

wooop!! u go girl
xxxx

Back