Im back for good! 2012 is my year to taste success-& it tastes like a cambridge shake

Helllooooo

How u doing Hun? R ya back ssing now?

Hope bella had a fab birthday

Xxxxx

mrs!!!!!! where r u?? HAve you got lost in pink disney princess land?

xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm back!!

And at my heaviest weight of 256lbs again :-/ how bloody depressing! Is my yo yo cycle ever gonna stop?!

Ive got a year to significantly make a difference to my weight before I get married on June 1st next year....I've put it off long enough because I don't want to get married fat & I'm not putting it off any longer!

My sister and I are having a double wedding & shes just lost 2stone on weight watchers pro points system, taking her to a size 12 & she plans on being a 10 for the wedding. This is the motivation I needed, I'm NOT standing next to her double her size & double her weight!!

So after a weekend of eating everything in sight I've started Weight Watchers today. I weighed in at a hefty 256lbs - and plan to try and lose as much as possible this week by drinking lots of water & following the plan to a tee!

I wanted to start it today even tho Ive been ill with a UTI and kidney infection and despite us not having done a food shop after our bank hol weekend away - I couldn't put it off anymore so I aimed to make the most of whatever was here.

I had 2 Weetabix with semi skimmed milk for brekkie (5 points)
1 x toast (no spread) with scrambled egg - 2 points & tinned tomatoes (free) for lunch

Thrn a big salad for tea:
1 x egg
lettuce
peppers
beetroot
pickles
and half a pork pie

Followed by a big bowl of grapes and apple xx

Im nothing but determined, I think my key is to take it slowly; don't expect it to just fall off; Take my time over the next year & savour it! If I can do it for a year then by the wedding these new patterns will have become my habits.

Im going to learn from past diet mistakes this time. Wish me luck!!

Im not saying I'm sticking to WW as am finding it hard getting my head around the points system so I might swap to slimming world in the next week or two, but what I do know is that I'm not going back to just letting myself eat whatever I want! My new mantra is going to be; take it slow, move more & eat less and the weight WILL come off!! xx

Hello chicken!

Good to see you back! What an exciting year you have planned! Soooo pleased for you!

I intend on getting back in the wagon, don't know how just yet tho!

Post lots I know u can do this

Xxx

Hey Hun,

I'm sorry ive not been here of late, but I hope you are getting on ok with your new found determination.

I too have struggled and got up on the scales to a weight I didn't want to be seeing again.

How has the last couple of days been???

Hey hun!

How the wedding diet going?

Hope you and your are well

luv katue
xxx

Back