Im back for good! 2012 is my year to taste success-& it tastes like a cambridge shake

Well done you are doing really well :D

Karen X

hey lyns!!!

how r u?

will i am totally buggered from the weekend for all the wrong reasons :) you on the other hand must be proper tired from all the exersice?!!!! how u gettin on with gym? I only went once last week from doing my blummin squats! Food was a r8 wash out last week! im joining RC tomoz tho see how i go on it! I need a massive kick up the bum!

speak soon luv katie
xxxxxxxx

oi!!! yummy! where r u????????????????

hehehe

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey everyone,

Been working all week so been to shattered/busy to log on!

Food wise I've been OK, not FAB but not bad. I haven't been to the gym so far this week, but I'm hoping to fit in sessions tonight, tomorrow, saturday and Sunday, so that'll be 4 times this week. I'm meeting my personal trainer tomorrow night too so we're going to look at adapting more exercises into my routine. I really wanna start working on my arms more as the skin on them seems to be getting really loose and yucky!

Right, I'm gonna nosey around other people's pages now!

xxxx

yeay shes back!!

glad your still loving the gym!!

love katie
xxx

Evening girlies,

I'm SO tired and achey today, hope I'm not coming down with the flu. I managed my morning session in the gym, my food shop in Tesco, but then I slept from 3-7pm! Got up in time to shower before X Factor Results! Oooh wasn't that shocking to have Daniel and Miss Frank in the bottom two?!!

I'm loving loads of the contestants this year...Lucie, Lloyd (not just coz they're Welsh but coz they're both SOOO cute and likeable!), Stacey, Olly.....but Jamie Afro is now my fave!

The twins are growing on me too! Maybe shouldnt admit that! lol.

Went to the gym this morning and did:
*Spent 10mins on the bike to warm up (hill plus programme:cascades, level 2)
*10mins on the cross trainer (random, level 3)
*3 sets of 15reps on the leg extender weights (6-7kg)
*3 sets of 15reps on the shoulder pull weights (5kg)
*3 sets of 15 reps on the arm/shoulder machine
*3 sets of 15 reps on the arm machine (pushdown thingy!)
*3 sets of 15 reps on the calf extender machine
*3 sets of 15 reps on the hip extender outside
*3 sets of 15 reps on the hip extender inside
*10mins on the bike (hill plus, cascades, level 3)
Note - STILL need to get the proper names of the machines!;);)

I was dripping in sweat and legs were about to collapse! but after a shower I felt fab! :flirt2:

Not been too good on the food side, today I've had:

*pack of cheesy doritos

*a healthy living cheese ploughmans sandwich from tesco (inside xenical guidelines for fat and around 320 cals)

*a chicken breast with low cal salsa in a wrap with oven chips

*a pack of skips

Not mega mega bad but not particularly healthy!

I've got a big night out coming up on November 21st - I LOVE my rugby and it's Wales V Argentina in the Autumn Internationals, so I've got tickets to watch the match with the girlies at the Millenium Stadium in Cardiff. It's gonna be an all dayer so I'm determined to look my best and enjoy it! So until then I'm gonna really go for it on the food front and up the exercise. Hoping to lose a stone by then!

I've got my outfits planned....I'm gonna wear an oversized rugby shirt with black leggings and high heels in the day then change into a sparkly top for the night!

I've got an appointment Tuesday to get contact lenses fitted, as I wear glasses, and although I don't normally mind wearing them day-to-day, for nights out I'd prefer it if I didnt have to. I've tried them before and just COULDN'T get them in and out myself, but I'm determined to perserve Tues and not leave the store til I can do it! No easy task with my false nail extensions still on! But I'm gonna try and try coz I've got GORGEOUS Girls Aloud fake lashes to wear out for my big night out and I'm determined to wear them - they just won't be of much use behind specs!

So I've got things to work towards this month and will hopefully look preened (fake!) and glam for my night out!

Any tips on getting the contacts in?? I'm OK with them in, I can wear them for hours without them bothering me, its just getting them in and out myself, I flinch and then start panicking!

Gonna nosey at other pages now!
xxxx

Oh well..........

I've been a bit depressed lately, not really trying with my diet (food wise) and it's getting me down. It means SO much for me to lose weight, I just cant seem to stop eating!

I'm doing so well at the gym, so I FEEL fitter, just the dial on the scales isnt shifting! I look at my targets and they depress me even more! There's NO WAY I'm gonna get into the 14 stones by christmas now :-( feels like I've just given up!

I'm determined to come back fighting and I've started taking more of an interest in clothes, my appearence etc again.....which means I'm clawing myself bk from the bottom of the dark hole I was in through pregnancy and afterwards.....just gotta get this fat off!

I'm going to start afresh tomorrow, really give it my all - food and exercise wise and keep my fingers crossed for a slimmer, sexier me in time for Christmas! I'm still hoping and praying for 2 stone by New Year's Eve, so I've got 9 weeks to do it!

I'm going to go to the gym 6 days this week! and hopefully every week til Christmas. I'm going to speak to my personal trainer about upping the fat burning exercises, as I'm coping well with the plan she's given me so maybe need to make it a bit harder to sweat sweat sweat these pounds off! And I've gotta make a doctors appointment this week anyway (I've found a lump in my breast that I'm a little worried about.....but that's another story!) so I'm gonna ask about diet while I'm there. Feel like I'm stuck in a rut in knowing WHAT to eat so am making bad food choices....not really eating ALOT, just eating the wrong foods.

I know I'm not gonna be the thinner version of me I hoped for, for THIS Christmas, but if I get shifting I might be there by next year! So I'm hoping for 3lbs/week until this Christmas, 3x9weeks =27lbs, so just under 2 stone......fingers crossed!

My plan for tomorrow is:
*Brekkie - weetabix with skimmed milk 129 cals 0.2g fat
an orange
a Shape yogurt - 78 cals 0.2g fat

Dinner - a broccoli and low fat cheese pasta bake - 450cals / 7.5g fat
with steamed veg - 84cals / 2g fat

Tea - (after the gym) - chicken breast with salsa in a low fat wrap with lettuce and shredded carrots
A ww yogurt

I'm going to get back into drinking lots of green tea and water (been sipping on Diet Coke lately.....not good!) taking my tabs (I KNOW I've been saying that for ages!! but really AM going to get bk into them tomorrow!) and snacking on fruit.

Exercise - walk 2 miles
Spend 1.5hours in the gym, doing my programme and swimming.

I'm back!! well I hope I am! This diet-cycle is soul destroying! lol! I know, I know, I'm not dieting I'm changing my lifestyle and healthy eating! but I'm doing it to lose weight, so ultimately it is a diet! and i'm not doing too well at the moment! but i'm determined to stay on the straight and narrow and do it through healthy eating and cal counting and not resort to fad diets or extremeties.

Right, I'm gonna quit moaning, get my positivity back and aim for the future! My Personal Trainer thinks my problem is I set myself up to fail.....I cant even "picture/visualise" myself "thin"! she wants me to think of a size I wanna be and I just said "thin"! It's because I ultimately wanna be around the 8 stone 2 mark and that just seems SO stupid saying out loud because of how big I am now.....it's like a mammoth task and so daunting to say out loud once someone knows my weight :-( I wanna be about a size 8-10 in an ideal world, but anything below a sz 16 will make me and my love for fashion happy!

Wish me luck! (again!) I think this is what Ali meant when she said about it taking her a year to get her head in the right place for weight loss?? Ali?

xxxx

Hey hun, sorry to hear u been feeling crappy, but you seem to have done a bit of self analysis and worked out what you need to do! Well done.

Oh.....and take your tablets!!! (coming from me who's not taken them again!)

i pm'ed u hunny xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you girlies!

Just not having a very good week this week on a personal level, so it seems that the battle of the bulge is a bigger battle than normal! but i'll get there.....

I couldn't get a doctors appointment, even though I've found a lump in my breast and it's VERY sore and very worrying....just have to keep phoning them and nagging them! If I don't get an appt by Friday I'm gonna turn up there on Friday and demand to be seen, lol!

Then I've had enough money worries to last me a lifetime!......I was meant to get paid yesterday and last friday (I work as a supply teacher for a few different agencies), and I'm having so much bad luck with money its unreal! And all at the same time!

The agency that was meant to pay me on Friday put the money into my wrong bank account - (I recently closed one account and started banking with a different bank, they failed to swap my details over on the system and my wages were sent to the wrong account!) it's gonna take over a week to get that sorted and get my money sent bk and then put into the RIGHT account!

I thought, that's ok, I've got pay coming from agency 2 today anyway....oh no! A "mix up" on their system means they "forgot" to authorise me as "worked" so they're gonna have to sort out the system error today and I "should" get paid Friday....if they cant get it done by end of payroll today I'll get paid NEXT Tuesday!

Oh that's OK, I thought, I've got a little bit coming from Tax Credits Thursday to tie me over til then! Oh no I haven't! Tax Credits have stopped my payments because I didn't send my declaration back in the post! Yes I did! Don't they know there's a postal strike on??! I sent it bk 4 weeks AGO! but no that's not good enough, payments had already been stopped so it can take 3 weeks for them to sort it out and for me to get paid again! So at the moment I'm totally skint and the mortgage is due Monday!

Ah well, I'm gonna put all money and personal problems aside and work my ass off in the gym tonight! Just needed to type that up to let off steam!

Food-wise I've not been too good (again!), its like I've gotta break all the old habits again.

I skipped breakfast coz AB was grizzly and I was trying to sort out all the mix ups with my pay. I had a chunk of french stick with flora for dinner and I just pinched a handful of chipshop chips off my dad.

But tea's going to be a saintly lettuce, peppers, onions and carrot salad to make up for the chips and some cereal when I get back from the gym.

I'm going to take AB back to bed for a mid-afternoon nap now to try and relax and recharge after my stressful morning!

Hope you're all doing better than me?

xxxx

wow that is one stressfull week uve been having!! good on you for going to the gym!!! I dunno if i would have been able to heheh

I am so sorry you have found a lump! Ive got no personal experince of this so io have no idea what you are going through! Doctors r a pain in the ****in arse!..I hate them! Id go up there tomorrow and demand an appointment! they have contingency plans for fitting people in an yours case defo fits the bil! Im sure i remember u sayin there was a fam hist of BC! I hope it all gets sorted soon. im sure it will be nothing but still better to be safe than sorry!

Its awful when your head isnt in the dieting frame of mind but you will get there! I willsend you the details of RC on a pm that u have asked for babes! Will probs be tomoz as i am sooooooooooo tired!

keep ya chin up hunny! Its a tough fight but you can do this babes! Your are faboulous and you will be even more fabulouser(is this a word... it is now!!!) by christmas!!!

love and hugs!

katie
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

just pm'd you chicken!!!

hope u r havin a fab day
xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hunni, I got the PM, i'm gonna start tomorrow now, just been shopping for fruit, weetabix, salad, chicken and yogurts! All stocked up and ready to go!

I'm feeling more positive and am gonna aim for 2 stone by Christmas! It's gonna take hard work, will power and lots of gym sessions but I'm determined!!

My head's back in the right place now and I'm DEF gonna be a skinnier version of me by Christmas!! I'm determined to cross off some more targets soon!!

Food today:

*Salad and bread roll (no spread)

*Tomato pasta and a small slice of garlic bread

Nothing else so far, and no gym tonight as its OH's turn. I've drunk about a litre today so gotta another one to go!

Tomorrow's a fresh start for my new kickstart diet tho! RC all the way baybee!

I'm giving the tabs a rest for awhile (i havent taken them for over a month anyway!! but there's studies to show they've been linked to breast cancer, so with this lump I've found I think I'd better ease off them til I've got it checked out, got an appt with the Doc next Thurs evening).

But I'm still gonna post on here as the Xenical forum is where all my friends are!

Food planned for tomorrow is:

*weetabix with skimmed milk. low fat yogurt and an orange

*dinner - chicken salad with low fat dressing and a little rice
fruit salad for desert

*tea - tuna and steamed veg

Snacks - yogurts, grapes, apple.
Drink 2 litres of water and bucketfuls of green tea!

Exercise - session at the gym
swimming
poss aqua aerobics

Plan - write EVERYTHING down again and don't stray from food plan!
No bread-as relying on this too much. Low carbs after 2pm.

FAT ATTACK BAYBEE!!

xxxx

Wow what a positive post, you got it all sussed out there! Just focus on xmas and how much slimmer you will be x

yeay!!! welshy's back and she means buisness!!!

you can do this babes!! i know it! your food plan sound yummy!

I bought one of them tuna steak thingys the other day so i think im gunna have mine for dinner tomoz now u mentioned it!

I just cant bring myself to go to gym at min! i dunno if its cos im on too low cals but well see! try not to do too much when u go to gym and drink plenty of water!!

speak soooon!

love me!"

Thanks again girlies!

I AM feeling more positive! Just bought a new size 16 dress, it looks horrendous at the moment I'm all "baby jelly belly" in it, but at least I can get it on! and it's gonna be my target dress for Christmas day! It's plain black, like jersey material, quite low cut and like faux-wrap-style. It was a complete bargain - reduced from £32 to......get this.....£4!! I just HAD to have it!

I've just been panic buying AB a costume for halloween, we weren't gonna go ne where - after all she's not even 1! but my parents and sisters have been nagging so we're going to a halloween party in the local pub tomorrow now! I'm just wearing black and a witch's hat but I've got AB THE most gorgeous Witch's outfit ever! It's like purple, black and pink with lace and like a corset! (false obviously! i'm not that cruel to put my 8 month old in a corset! lol) and then like a wripped effect skirt with a little witch's hat on a headband that fastens under her chin! with bright pink and purple stripey tights with spiders on! and a witches bib! awwwww! lol!

She's gonna win cutest prize I can feel it! lol!

I'm actually surprise I sound so positive today.....things arent going well between OH and me :-( in fact, things are pretty shitty! I feel like I'm betraying him saying it out loud, when its so raw between us at mo.....think it's relationship rot setting in or the 7 year itch a year early.... but we havent been getting on since my birthday. We had an almighty row on my actual birthday and he moved bk home with his parents...I've been putting a brave face on.....he's back for now but more as a show so as others don't ask too many questions. We cant put our fingers on whats wrong, we're just living more like brother and sister than partners. I know the "I-wanna-rip-your-clothes-off" part cant last forever, but its lasted til now (6 years in...) and now its just gone like "poof" all of a sudden. I know I'm not helping things coz I feel so unattractive at the moment and my self-confidence is at an all time low...but I just feel like the love is disappearing....kinda like I know i LOVE him, but I'm not "in love" with him..........I wanna fall for him all over again...can't wait til he comes home from work....cant wait to see him,kinda feeling which I had up til, well now.

Anyhow, how has my DIET thread turned into therapy!? lol! though it IS kinda therapeutic typing out my problems!

Right, gonna stop feeling sorry for myself and my fat ass (and belly!) and concentrate on all the positive things I have.....like Ab and her first Halloween Party! Her first bonfire night and fireworks display! (that should be exciting as she doesnt even like the noise of the hairdryer! lol!) but I SHOULD be concentrating on her, she has SO many FIRST'S coming up! and I wanna be positive and celebrate them, take lots of photos etc as I'll never get them back! I just didnt expect me and her dad to feel this way so soon after giving birth to our precious girl! I thought the rot didnt set in for at least a few YEARS not MONTHS!

love you all girlies for supporting me! Speak soon and I'll let you know how the first-new day of my diet goes! and AB's Halloween party!

xxxx

Keep your chin up, I know how you are feeling about two years ago my hubby and I went through a really bad 6 months we just couldn;t stand the sight of each other we argued all the time and we just couldn't agree on nothing. We still loved each other but we were not in love with each other he would sit on one chair and I would sit on the other and not really communicate. Anyway one day we couldn' take any more we arranged for the kids to stay out and we sat down together and really talked I told him what I thought was wrong he told me his views there was a lot of tears and shouting but we both came to the decision we still loved each other and i think if the love is still there then you have got a chance. We decided to have a date night once a week and we both made an effort to talk more and talk through our feelings and gradually the spark came back. Relationships are hard work but if you put the effort in and you both want to make it work you will find a way.

I can honestly stay our releationship is stronger I now look forward to our date night even if we are justing snuggling on the coach watching a DVD or going a walk its just the fact it is just us two focusing on each other instead of being mummy and daddy .

Hope this helps,

oh my god lyns!!! I thought u were typing about me there hheheeh

Seriously tho! I am so the same at the min! everything my OH does at the min annoys me to the max! Were argueing over silly things, washing ironing...even who is the tiredest!! In march we have been going out 7 years!

I think that having kids should come with a warning! WARNING be prepared for your relationship to be put under immense pressure and strain! heheh its sooo tough espescially as AB has been quite poorly lately too! Throw in the sleepless nights early mornings and working full time and its a recipe for desaster !!!

Im afraid i dont have any answers. Were not big on the whole talkin thing but i know ive been tryin to go to bed as early as poss weeknights, grab every offer for a babysitter with both hands! Have some time together once a week with out kiddies... although wen we do it involves alcohol so diet gets put on back burner! hehe

I also try to think of the things that are going right instead of thinking of all the bad things if u get me!

gunna pm ya on fb now stalker ;)
love katie

ps the out fit sounds fab!! and the firsts are just the best!!! make sure u get loaaaaaaaaaadssaa piccies!!

xxxxxx

Hi,

I'm so sorry that things aren't going well for you at the moment I hope it all works out for you.

It is really hard for us women trying to be all things (wife, mother etc) and be ourselves as well. Men just don't get it they think that they have it tough because they go out to work but don't understand how hard it is for us.
I don't have any advice - my OH is still a pain in the a** after more than 20 years together but we have found a way through it that suits us and most of the time we are happy.
I think most of the problems are caused by outside pressures e.g. finances, work, extended family etc and it's bound to cause friction between us and our OH.
Good luck,
Shorty xxx

i have pm'd you, let me know if you got it or not..... (not sure how or if i did it right.)

Back