Im back for good! 2012 is my year to taste success-& it tastes like a cambridge shake

Thanks Hun,

My belly's hurting so much today :-(

I feel as bloated and tender as I did when I was 9 months pregnant! Not good!

I'm shattered too, think I'm coming down with the flu, so achey and nose is running like a tap!

Just had A&C porridge and 500ml of water

xxxx

keep going chick. You are doing so well

Thanks hunni,

My CDC phoned me today and asked if I could go and WI tonight....I was a bit unsure as I'd drank 3litres by the time she phoned!! And I try not to eat a thing on weigh day! lol!

But I WI anyway at 4pm and I............STS!!

I didn't expect any different to be honest and I've picked my way through the last 3 days and had a blow out on Monday at the Safari Park! oh well here's to this week and 5lbs loss I reckon!!

I measured myself and I've lost 2 inches around my waist since starting and my trousers are feeling very baggy especially around the bum so fingers crossed my shape is changing!

I wore my black and blue tunic top I bought a year ago and couldn't fit into, on the weekend and it looked lovely! So somethings definately happening!

I got lots of choc mint shakes today (23!) as I'm addicted to them at the moment! I'm going to have bars as a change from next Wed.

My plan for the next few days:

SS tomorrow - porridge, strawberry tetra, hot choc mint,

SS Friday - Porridge, banana tetra, hot choc mint, (another porridge if hungry as still getting back into ketosis after blow out on Monday!)

SS+ Sat - Porridge, hot choc, hot choc mint, chicken salad.

SS+ Sun - Porridge, hot choc, turkey breast and broccoli as Sunday lunch!, hot choc mint before bed.

SS Mon, Tues and Wed then WI Wed night! I'm feeling thirsty the last few days even though I'm having over the 2.5 litres a day, I think my body must have adjusted to this intake now and need more so I am going to up that over the next few days.

I'm in the swing of CD now! I know I've had cheating and picky days but if I can cure that I'm well on the weigh (! geddit?!) to slimville!

The hypnotist has fitted me in for next Friday (14th) and he's going to help me get down to 8 stone through CD! I'm so excited! I'm fed up of eating and then feeling guilty so if he can help me stick to CD without eating at all / the odd SS+ meal then I'll feel much more in control!

Here's to losing a whole person in 2010!

How are you doing Charlie??

xxxx

Is great the inches are coming off, shame you STS this week though, but don't get disheartened. Stay strong and keep going.

Am ok, although have cancelled wi tomorrow as been feeling a bit rubbish this week and still not feeling right. I have enough shakes etc to last me for another 5 days so will get a few extra supplies to last me until next Thursday. Choc mint hot is one of my favourites. Yuuuuuummy lol

I aim to have a reasonable week this week, although Friday night I am out at Philips photographic exibition and I know there will be nibbles there. Will just try to be careful

Charlie xx

I'm sure you'll be fine hun, just remind yourself of how fab you've been so far!

I'm enjoying it now instead of seeing it as a restriction. I'm wishing the week away every week to get to weigh in! lol!

I AM gutted I sts but I HAVE been picking all week so its obviously had an effect! i'm hoping for 5lbs next week! Gonna be 100% all week and NO picking! Not got any events/occassions coming up for a while so should be OK.

xxxx

OOh, meant to say, I have put up some 3 stone off pics now on my album. A bit of a change, not a lot mind.

Oooh! Just looked at your piccies hun!

Slimmer thighs.......belly.......face.........arms!! Wasting away! xx p.s your clothes are too big!! Buy smaller ones!!

I've had a good 100% SS day so far today - one hot choc mint shake down, only one litre of water tho!

xxxx

You are so full of poop lynsey lol - got a long way to go yet

On a good note, I have just got into a load of my 18's that Philip got out the loft for me - a bit snug but will fit soon. Am so pleased

How is your day going today? Keep that water intake up chick xx

I am NOT full of poop!! You look amazing!!

And those clothes ARE much too big! Lol xx

My day's going good, I had an SS+ day yesterday - actually only ended up having one shake and then a meal (chicken breast, lettuce and sweetcorn) don't think I was actually allowed the corn?? But it was only a small amount and DEF back in ketosis now as my breath is REALLY stinky, I've got a clear head (which I've been praying for, for days!) and my pee is back to smelling yuk! TMI I know!

I'm struggling with the water content at the moment tho, I was doing 3litres easy in my first week but it's slowly dwindling down and down until somedays I'm only managing 1.5litres! I AM trying tho!

So far today I've had 750ml of water and a choc mint shake as a hot choc. I'm going to have another shake soon or maybe even a porridge?? Oooh the choices! lol!

I'm resisting weighing at all at home this week too! How good am I?! Lol!

All's good in my house at the moment, we've got someone coming to fit a new boiler Monday afternoon and then its all systems go on repairs for our house - the list is endless!

I had a dream last night where I was skinny! It was Christmas time and it was just a dream about doing family stuff together, but I was SKINNY! Actually skinny! Around a size 10 - I looked lovely! lol! And I looked SO happy!

Here's to my CD journey taking me swiftly to Christmas 2010!!

xxxx

P.s - good luck this week Charlie! Although I know you don't need it! xx

Slimville will soon be yours chick. Now get glugging. I use a 1 litre bottle and find it much easier to drink one of those than drink from a glass.

P.s - I do need the good luck wishes lol, am not doing well this week at all

Aw hun, whats wrong?? Anything I can help you with??

I DO drink from a litre bottle and thats how I've found getting the 2.5l + in so easy til now....just cant seem to drink enough this week...think its psychological, i.e I don't want to drink lots in work and have to keep rushing to the loo!

I'm still constipated too, the senokot's not working at all, taking 2 every 3-4 days and it helps me "go" initially but then soon get blocked up again / feel like I'm still blocked up.

I've never been regular in that dept tho so not too worried, just feel a bit bloated all the time.

I've had 2 x choc mint shakes as hot choc's so far today and a SS+ meal of chicken breast and lettuce for tea. I DID sneak a bit of cheese off OH's plate too and then wished I hadn't!

GOT.TO.STOP.BLOODY.PICKING!!

I've got the appointment with the hypnotist a week today so am going to write down a few things that I find difficult about this diet (picking, getting 3litres of water in etc) and ask him to work on those.

I'm SO excited to see him! Can't wait to see if it DOES help. It's £40 so not "cheap" but certainly not too expensive, especially if it works and helps me to stick to SS/SS+ completely until goal.

I just can't wait to feel and look slimmer. Every time I look in the mirror I actually think I look fatter than ever but the rational part of me is telling me that it's because I'd gotten to the point where I just wouldn't look in the mirror / only have a quick glance and mostly focus on hair / face. So now its because I'm really looking so it seems like I'm bigger - I just hadn't realised how big I'd got!

I've got a busy weekend this weekend, I've got to sort through ALL my clothes tomorrow and the spare storage room - which is a massive job. We're turning the downstairs utility/storage room into a bathroom so that we can turn the upstairs bathroom into a bedroom for Annabelle (at the moment she's in with us) and we're adding on a shower room and toilet upstairs so we'll have 2 bathrooms. We bought the house off my parents just over 18 months ago and haven't really done anything to it bar a little decorating since we moved in, so now we're going to concentrate on getting it sorted as WE want it, so there's lots to do - starting this weekend!

Our bedroom is the first to be done, along with Bella's room - can you tell I'm excited?? I love choosing new things! Whether its clothes, makeup, christmas presents....decorating stuff! lol!

Our bedroom is going to have fitted wardrobes all along one wall that the bed fits into with down lighting (OH is a carpenter so he's making these himself! Useful for something!) This is a dark black wood. Then the other four walls and being painted white, a black carpet and black and white curtains / bed spread etc.... We're having a new black leather bed that will fit into the wardrobes and a flat screen tv on the wall. One wall is going to be our "photo" wall with all different prints of Bella / our family / us.

The spare guest room we're decorating in purples/greys/silvers - it sounds gross but we've seen it in the Dulux colour scheme from B&Q and its lush!

Our new bathroom (downstairs) is going to be oak pannelled half way up with cream tiles at the top, a pink corner bath (HUGE!) and matching toilet and sink with "oak-effect" lino on the floor. Matching pink and cream towel bales in the corner! Of course!

The living room has only been decorated a little while ago (it's black and white damask patterned with oak flooring) so we're just re-touching in there.

We have a front porch which is a horrible shade of burnt orange at the moment so we're re-decorating that, and our landing, cream with a black, cream and silver border.

We need a new carpet going up the stairs / on the landing so we're going for black (as the stairs is open plan going into the living room).

In the new shower room upstairs we're having white and black tiles on the floor and on the walls and a large corner shower enclosure, white toilet and sink basin.

Annabelle's new bedroom is going to be a pink paradise! Pink fluffy carpet, a pink double bed and then beech furniture. Disney Princess curtains, bed spread, clock, storage boxes, wardrobe and stickers on the wall.

Our front garden is over-grown and looks like the wilderness so we've gotta get started on cutting that and then we're getting rid of the grass and having terracotta and burnt orange pebbles!

Can't wait to get stuck in now although admittedly the OH and my dad will be doing most of it!

So I'm making the most of a relaxing evening before getting stuck into sorting. Just had my tea of chicken and lettuce and watching the Ospreys play rugby on the telly.

I've done the Euro Millions so gonna cross my fingers my numbers come up!

Hope everyone's had a good diet week?

xxxx

Morning everyone!

Feeling optimistic this morning - having more "skinny" dreams in the night so its spurring me on to be good on CD!

I know I said I wouldn't but I weighed this morning......and I'm 3.5lbs down already!! Woop woop!! And I've still got today, tomorrow, Monday, Tuesday and Wed day until WI wed night! I think it's gonna be a big one this week to make up for my STS last week!

I realised last night that I'm coming to the middle/end of my third week this week and feel much more "in the swing of things!"

I tried week one SS and then switched to a mix of SS and SS+ in the second week.

I'm actually enjoying my CD journey now the cravings have passed! Don't get me wrong, I still fancy food now and again and even find myself picking at stuff for no apparent reason other than I think I "want" it!

But I'm enjoying seeing the scales and inches tick down!

My CDC emailed me with a list of all the products she has in stock last night as I seem to be sticking to mostly choc mint shakes at the moment! My fave!

So next week (Week 4) I've decided to shake things up a bit and have more of a mix, so she emailed me what things I could choose from!

I was just wondering what everyone's faves are??

Here's the low down of how I rate the products!

CD PRODUCTS:

Shakes:
Chocolate – yum yum! :eek:
Chocolate Orange – haven’t tried yet
Chocolate Mint – my fave! I have all the time with hot water as a hot choc :D:eek:

Butterscotch - yum
Toffee and Walnut – eurgh! I think this one is totally disgusting! :jelous:
Cappuccino – haven’t tried yet as don’t like coffee
Vanilla – haven’t tried yet

Strawberry – really nice done in the blender, like a proper Strawberry milkshake

Banana – really nice, like a proper Banana milk shake
Fruits of the
Forest
– Ok, I know a lot of people love this one but I think its just “ok”

Soups (6 flavours)
Chicken and Mushroom
Mushroom (lactose free)
Vegetable
Spicy Tomato
Oriental Chilli
Broccoli and Cheese

Leek and Potato

I think the soups are a nice change but not really for me! I’ve stuck to the porridge and the shakes so far although my tastes may change further on in.

Bars 6 (flavours)
Malt Toffee - covered in milk choc
Caramel - covered in milk choc
Chocolate - covered in milk choc
Orange - covered in plain choc
Peanut Crunch – milk chocolate

Cranberry Crunch – milk chocolate

I haven’t had the bars yet, I get them the end of this week! I WAS going to stay away from them as some people experience a slow down in weight loss with them, but I’m craving them now! So I’m going to get 2-3 for next week (Week 4).

Ready made cartons come in three flavours
Chocolate Velvet
Banana Bliss
Strawberry Silk

I think ALL of these are delicious and so convenient. I work as a teacher and so often don’t get time to stop for lunch, so these are my lunch-on-the-go without jeopardising my CD plan. You DO need a lot of water with them though as they’re much more concentrated and can leave a “thick” taste in your mouth afterwards if you don’t have extra water afterwards. If I have one in the house I tip it into a pint glass and a little bit extra water and some ice – delicious!

Porridge:
Porridge (Original)
Porridge (Apple and Cinnamon)

Both are gorgeous! They don’t taste like real porridge but I don’t like “real” porridge so this is fab’ for me!

Water flavours (3 flavours)
Summer Berries
Sunshine
Orange

Savoury Vegetable

I’m not starting on the water flavourings at all as my CDC advised that they can become addictive, so if I’m OK with plain water to try and stick to that.

Fibre 89

I’ve just bought this as I suffer with terrible constipation so will be trying this, this week. You add a teaspoon to your shakes, apparently it’s tasteless.

What do you all think?? How are you all doing on your CD journeys?

xxxx

Afternoon everyone!

I'm feeling positive today! I resisted a chinese (again) last night and sat down and tucked into my SS+ meal of grilled chicken in paprika, lettuce and grated white cabbage - it was L.O.V.E.L.Y!!

And I weighed this morning........and its showing that I am now 228lbs - so that's 4lbs down! Fingers crossed it stays off until Wednesday! lol! I'm going to be in the 15's soon!! Oh my!!

I'm SO excited my half-brother just rang and he's coming over for 10 days on July 15th!! He's my dad's son from his first marriage and lives in Sweden with his family! I LOVE them all - the kids and his wife are absolutely lovely - so they're all coming over in July and we've planned a girly night out (his wife, me, my girlies and my sisters) for July 17th!

So I've got 10 weeks to lose as much weight as possible!! Here's to 30lbs at least by then!

I've got SO many special events coming up that I want to look my best for:

-June 12th - My friend's wedding

-June 13th - Our friend's birthday - having a pool party and bbq depending on the weather (gotta be honest not loving the pool party idea!)

-July 15th - Swedes coming to stay!

-July 17th - Night out in Cardiff with SIL and girlies

-July 24th - meeting up with all the uni girls for lunch and a night out

-July 31st - treating my mum to a night out in Cardiff Bay

-August 21st - Alton towers!! (17/18 weeks in!!)
-Last week of August / First week of September - holiday abroad!!
-21st September - OH's birthday
-15th October - my birthday!! (25 weeks in!)

I'm hoping to be down to 140lbs / 10 stone by Christmas, BUT obviously ANYTHING is going in the right direction!

To get to 140lbs by Christmas week means 2.5lbs/week EVERY week.....from now's weight!

33 weeks until Christmas!

That's do-able on CD, surely?? Then i'll work my way up through the plans and then switch to eating healthy as my mainteanance programme!

I'm determined not to try another diet after this!! Just healthy eating and exercise!

xxxx

Last edited:
hey hun!!!

wow you have sooooo much going off this year dont ya!

Im soo proud of you you are doing so well on cd! I really wants some CD for me but Ive tried LL before and its not really for me!

Hope you are ok! Did u manage to find your charger lol!

speak soon love me!

xxxx

Thanks hunni!

All the support is really helping!!

I heart CD!! I don't think I could have done LL as its SO expensive and as far as I know, there's only the one plan isnt there? So thats 3 LL products 3 times a day and thats all?

I like the flexibility of CD, I have SS days and some SS+ days. I really look forward to the SS+ days and having real food!!

Xenical, SW, WW, cal counting....nothing worked for me as I'm no good at making food choices so CD has really helped with this, as has the rapid losses - they really spur you on!

You're doing fab any way hun! You're looking amazing!

Here's to catching you up!

Thanks for the help with changing my diary title and moving it - I hope you still check it out in the CD section??

No, I didn't find my bloody charger and apple want £20 for a new one so think I'm just gonna buy one off Amazon for £5! Ive got the iphone now so dont really need my ipod shuffle, but my old laptop broke so my new itunes on my new laptop hasnt got all my good songs on it - so i just wanted to plug in the ipod shuffle upload the songs to my itunes on THIS laptop so I could put the songs on my iphone! Just need to pay a fiver for the privellage now! LOL!

xxxx

Thanks hunni!

All the support is really helping!!

I heart CD!! I don't think I could have done LL as its SO expensive and as far as I know, there's only the one plan isnt there? So thats 3 LL products 3 times a day and thats all?

I like the flexibility of CD, I have SS days and some SS+ days. I really look forward to the SS+ days and having real food!!

Xenical, SW, WW, cal counting....nothing worked for me as I'm no good at making food choices so CD has really helped with this, as has the rapid losses - they really spur you on!

You're doing fab any way hun! You're looking amazing!

Here's to catching you up!

Thanks for the help with changing my diary title and moving it - I hope you still check it out in the CD section??

No, I didn't find my bloody charger and apple want £20 for a new one so think I'm just gonna buy one off Amazon for £5! Ive got the iphone now so dont really need my ipod shuffle, but my old laptop broke so my new itunes on my new laptop hasnt got all my good songs on it - so i just wanted to plug in the ipod shuffle upload the songs to my itunes on THIS laptop so I could put the songs on my iphone! Just need to pay a fiver for the privellage now! LOL!

xxxx

Hehe awww nooooo i betcha it turns up the day it arrives hehe i need a new iphone charger now cos mines hammered! R u on o2 ? did u know all iphone packages have been upgraded to unlimited texts for free now?? Mind youve not had yours long have you it was done in end of feb apparently but u have to phone up!

Of course i will follow ya silly! You will still be in my subscribed threads but it will have just moved!:D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah I bet it bloody turns up when I dont bleeping need it as well!!

No, I'm on Orange, so I get 600 free mins, unlimited texts and unlimited internet useage for £35/month with the iphone. Get yourself on Orange!!

xxxx

You are going great guns,,,keep up the good work xx

Thank you Queen of the Damned!

This is exactly where I wanted it!

Yay! Thank you!

Back