Im back for good! 2012 is my year to taste success-& it tastes like a cambridge shake

Morning everyone,

I failed miserably with not eating yesterday!

I didn't have any CD shakes and ate food!! I tried to stick to an Atkins / SW Red Day approach to eating though and to stick to low carb, high protein things......we started our bbq at 12 and finished at 9.30pm so in that time I ate:
-2 mini chicken skewers
-2 lean low fat burgers (no buns) with onions and tomato sauce
-a big plate of salad and boiled egg

Then I ruined it by sneaking a spoonful of savoury rice, 2 onion rings and a piece of WW pizza!!

I also drank litres and litres of diet coke!

I feel so annoyed, as I'm now within squeezing distance of fitting in a size 18 bottoms and a size 16 top!!! Why do I sabotage all my hard work??

I'm in work today so I'm determined to have a 100% SS day. I'm going to go to work, come home and shower and then go to bed early - didnt sleep AT ALL last night because of the heat so am shattered, so going to bed early (with a fan!) will be a good thing for me in more ways than one.

Tuesday will be an SS 100% too
Then I'm WI on Wednesday so am going to have a SS+ day.
Then from then on in I'm going to do a mixture of SS/SS+ days, over the bank holiday weekend I'll have SS+ days.

How is everyone else doing??

I'm 16.3/16.4 at the moment and by the end of August I want to be at least 178lbs (12.10) - that's 3.5/week EVERY week until then.....So I've GOT to get back on this properly, stop the picking and the eating!! STARTING TODAY!!

I've got my first target - which is as much weight as possible before the Swedes come over and my big night out in Cardiff. That's 8 weeks time, so hopefully I can lose 2 stone by then, I could do that if I did SS 100% - I would be around 14.4 then.....that would be nice!

Right, I'd better get to work. xxxx

hope your day went to plan xx

Can't believe I didn't visit you yesterday - I am so sorry but it was very busy at work, and when I logged on at home, I was only on for about 10 mins and ended up going to bed..

BBQs are the devils work are they not ? Our neighbours eat outside all the time that the weather is nice, so it's BBQ nearly every night - the smells are divine but then when I see the size of the whole family I am more than happy not to indulge !

have a great day hunni

T
x

Hey hun hope your ok and the weekend didnt throw you off track too much

huuugggsssss

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Mad Ferret and Katie xx

Oh I don't know about us kicking you up the bum yummy mummy...we're finding it hard to get back on track ourselves!! Welcome back tho hun!! You back on CD?

Have a fab holiday Mad Ferret - going anywhere nice??

I'm off to the countryside/seaside of Pembrokeshire on the weekend!! To a cottage! A surprise booked by OH! We're travelling down after I finish work tomorrow, he's booked the day off to pack everything and has arranged it all! Aww! lol!

Just hope I can stay on track!! He's planning cooking brekkie outside over a bbq.....pub lunches and trips to the seaside!! Not good for the diet.

Today I've had 2 CD bars and a choc shake - choc galore! lol! The bars make my jaw ache tho!?? anyone else??

I know you're not supposed to have more than 1 bar and not every day, but I figure that if its keeping me on track and I'm having that and not chips then i'll be fine! I've also drank 2 litres of water and a 500ml of coke zero.

I'm POSSIBLY having chicken breast and lettuce for tea and calling it a SS+ day.....but I'll see how I feel later, feel quite full at the moment so may not need it.

How's everyone doing?? xxxx

I hope franny gets back in the zone - its such a tough diet and she was doing so well bless her!
The bars make my jaw achhheeeee, still good having something to chew but they do take the piss lol!

Hey hun,

Sorry I have been AWOL for a while. Not been in a good place.

Hope you are well and doing good.

Charlie xx

Morning everyone,

I'm on my way home from a gorgeous weekend in a cottage in the middle of nowhere! It was lovely. The views were stunning, the sun was shining and it was so peaceful!

I went off my CD plan tho (boo!) but I made the choice to enjoy the weekend and that meant eating! But I made good food choices and still low cal so I still feel in control.

Here's my food for the weekend:

Saturday: CD shake for breakfast
CD bar for lunch
A chicken breast fillet with lettuce
2 grilled WW sausages

Sunday:
Breakfast: 1 grilled ww sausage, grilled bacon and a white egg omelette

For Dinner we had a BBQ picnic, so I had: 2 bbq'ed WW sausages, half a chicken breast, a tablespoon of salsa (10 cals) and a massive plate of onions and lettuce.

Tea: A plate of steamed veg and a square of Aero mint.

I made the OH eat the rest of the Aero so it wouldnt be left there to tempt me!

So all in all a good weekend still and I felt mega full and not deprived!

So far today I've had a choc mint hot choc CD shake.

I'm going to have another for lunch when we get home....

I've been drinking water and diet coke all weekend and no alcohol!! So a successful weekend away I think!

I'm going to stick to plan 100% this week...I'm taking it day-by-day so not to feel overwhelmed by it, but I'm def feeling positive and looking forward to losing the weight. However long it takes me I'm going all the way to 8 stone!!

How's everyone else doing??

How are you feeling Charlie?? I've missed our catch ups!

xxxx

hello gawjus!

Glad you had a fab weekend and like you sid you didnt totally blow it! Well done you! I needsome of that will power hehe Good luck for getting back in keto!

Hows your driving lessons going babes?

Hope you are well!

Loadsa love

katie!

xxx

That was a brilliant weekend!! I dont think I could have been that good. Well done, if anyone deserves a medal, you do for that!.

Thanks girlies, I DO feel proud....OH was polishing off icecreams, chocolate, chips, ribs and cider!! And I was polishing my halo! lol!

Driving lessons are kinda on halt Katie, I'm trying to squeeze everything in and it's not really not working.......fingers crossed I'll try and squeeze some in soon!!

I'm off to watch BGT xx

Morning girlies, well I've got a whole week off for half term!! Woop woop!!

I've got so much to squeeze in (not very exciting stuff - making phonecalls and paying bills!) but also spending some quality time with Bella.

It's a dismal rainy day out :( ...where's the sun gone??

I'm starting to feel more in control of my eating and that's a revolutionary new thought for me. I know I haven't been 100% with CD but it was about more than that, it was about controlling my binging and trying to stop food controlling my life and I feel like I'm getting there!

The weight loss hasnt been as quick as I'd like, although I'm accepting that too!

I think I've lost another 2lbs this week....its TOTM and I'm constipated again, not to mention I haven't been 100% CD so I'm happy with that, I weigh in officially tomorrow with my CDC, lets hope shes not disappointed!!

I don't see her for nearly 2 weeks then, I've decided to swap to every 2 weeks WI as it works better with me with fitting a busy household/work/baby in so I'll have 2 weeks to make a big impact on the scales!

I've altered my signature slightly as its de-motivating me because I haven't lost as much as I'd like!! So I've made it more motivational! lol!

I'm going for it 100% CD from today, I want to lose at least 6 stone from now's weight and then I'm going to look into becoming a CDC myself. I think it's a fab job and I'd get to work from home. I'd love it! So I've got to prove myself and lose this weight so that I can get an ideal career....how's that for motivation/a goal to reach! lol!

Ideally I want to lose 8 stone from now's weight, but I'll start looking into becoming a CDC when I'm around 10 stone.

How's everyone doing after the bank hol weekend?

Big Bird? Charlie? Katie? Frannie? Abbey??

I'm feeling bloated, PMT'ed but positive!

I AM awfully tired though and feel like I could go back to bed and sleep this miserable day away! I hope the sun comes back soon.

Right I'm off to nosey at other peoples pages.

xxxx

hello!
a weekend away...how lovely..jealous.com!
and halfterm off...lucky you!
im not doing so good, but hopeful for a restart tomorrow:eek:
take care xx

Aww I've missed you Abbey! Hope today's better for you - loving your Avatar pic by the way!! You look gorgeous!!

Well I've just had a sneaky weigh whilst everyones in bed and I'm now 16.2 so that's a STS last week and -2lbs this week. No need to say I'm a little disappointed! Although now I know cheating stops the diet working properly! Lmao!

I've decided I'm going to do it 100% from here, no meals out or picking or snacking. I'm going to WI with my CDC at 10.30 and then she's on hols til the 12th I'm going to treat this week like week one again and when I WI on the 12th I'm going to hope for 10lbs!

I'm fed up of messing around and dabbling with it now, I know CD works so I just want to get this weight off. I'm going to aim for 13 stone by September 1st so that's 3 stone in 3 months. Easily done on SS/SS+ so I'm going to do it!! Come on!!

I'm not feeling nervous about WI today, I just want to get it done so I can draw a line and move on with things this week. I dont think I've been in ketosis for a while, so I'm looking forward to getting back in to it and burning some fat!

I've got the itchy-holiday-bug-itis! I SO wanna fly away somewhere hot in the sun! The cottage weekend was gorgeous and I didnt wanna come back!

I've been looking at cheap-but-nice holidays on the net and I'm thinking of surprising the OH and booking a week's hol at the end of August......gotta check the funds tho! I'll have to get Bella a passport on the sly too...so it might be more stress than its worth to do it as a surprise!

I've been looking at somewhere cheap but hot and not affected by the euro-pound crisis so I'm going on Turkey! We've been before and loved it. It's not TOO far on the plane and hot,hot,hot! There's holidays 5* all inclusive for a week going from £400 too! So I'm going to see what my moneys looking like at the end of June and book it!

I was even thinking of keeping it totally secret and phoning his boss up and booking it off work, packing for him etc....keeping it ALL secret! But I'll see how stressful that is! His birthday's in September, so if we go at the end of August it'll be an early birthday present for him and Bella's first abroad holiday.

So if I can get 3 stone off by then I'll be flying away a much slimmer 13 stone so that's another thing to head towards.

How's everyone doing?? xx

Just got back from CDC and it was a 3lbs loss! Not TOO bad. I now weigh in at 16.1. My CDC is going to Corfu tomorrow for a week so I don't WI until Sat 12th so I'm determined to lose 10lbs by the time she comes back!

So far today - a CD bar (choc orange) and 500ml of water.

I had my bar quite late so I'm going to have my first shake about 2.30 then my last shake about 6 when OH has his tea.

Hope everyone's well?? xx

woww u av dun relii well on ur weekend away, dint over do it soo well dun :) 3lbs loss is still great hun...lyk i sed b4 to other ppl at least u dnt gain after eatin lol wich i did after ma one week of orrible eatin lol...ima bk on track nw tho...aww if u stik to it 100% then ima sure u can reach ur goal in no tym...wish u all the best n the holiday to turkey sounds brill!!! wish i cud go away sumwher this summer bt cnt gta try n earn as much money as i can for uni nx yr...its nva endin lol..:(..
tc
mwahz

Well done on the 3 lbs Hun! Must have done something rite! wooop Hope ur not too bored today!

The sun is shining here! Hope it's shining in wales! Have u decoded to book yet then?

xxxxx

well done on your loss chick.

Now get working off those 10lb.

Hope half term is going ok for you

Charlie xx

Back