I'm Back! For Good This Time!

squiddie

Getting fit for 30!
Howdy everyone! How are we? I know I went and came back, but then went again, I'm like a schizophrenic yo-yo I know, but I promise I am back now - honest!

A little update as I know you all care so much! :p I'm 1lb off losing 4st since May which I'm sure can't be healthy, but a mixture of being good, weird drugs, being naughty and illness seems to be a good mix! My losses have finally averaged out about 3lbs a week which is just awesome!

I thought I'd show a little before and so far picture...

These two are when I just before I started;
DSC00013.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

This is about a month ago;

DSC00153.jpg

And this is Sunday (also my avatar);

DSC01299edited.jpg

I really love this picture and I'm not sure why. OK it is photoshoped, I only wish my skin was that good and I had blue eyes, but I didn't touch it weight-wise!

I hope everyone is well and you'll have to catch me up on the gossip!

Love and hugs to everyone!

Natt xxxx

Hey welcome back, I'm same as you went and now back and this time I am so motivated I am gonna do it so we can be motivated together. Well done on what you have lost so far thats fab.
I have a photo I love hubby did some alterations to lol. If only my skin was so good and there was a cream as magic as the programmes lol. Good luck xx

Ah ha! There you are! Just posted on another thread asking where you'd been, now we know.
Glad to have our yo-yo back. You've been missed Natt and you are looking good!

Hi Squiddie, as I've just said in another post, LOVE your new avatar, you look fab!!! You could easily be mistaken for the DAUGHTER of the person you once were! Keep up the good work, and glad you're now back with us - you have been missed!

Squiddie, you look wonderful, you can see the difference now, you are doing so well almost 4 stones already, you are an inspiration to us all, especially to the younger members of this forum, good luck with your continuing weight loss. X

Aww thanks everyone! Speaking of daughters, I'm only 20 and a good friend has just had a second daughter (she was told she couldn't have children so I have nothing against her having them) However, another girl I went to school with, who will be 21 in November, has just had her 5th! These girls are mad, a whole bunch of girls I know that are my age have kids! Why? Why? Why? I don't know why, anyway what was the point of this rant... oh yeah, I feel so much younger and feel like I'm getting a new lease on life :D

Squiddie...wow!!!!
What a transformation from the photos! I love your hair colours now too!!!
As for the children thing....I used to see the same too. I waited until I was 30 before having my little one as I wanted to do so much first. Now I have come to realise that I can still do these things with my Daughter and enjoy the life I have as I am more prepared for what things are thrown at me.

xxx

Well done Squiddie you look great :D 4 stone is a massive amount since May :party0011:

Can you lose that amount for me now please? :rolleyes:

well done Squiddie you are looking great.
Can def see the weight loss.

when I 1st looked at the pic I thought what lovely blue eyes :) then you told us it was photoshopped :rolleyes: (cheat ;))

your new photo is fantastic, as is your loss so far!!

As for having kids i'm not sure there is a right age, its a personal choice, tho there were a few things me and MrB wanted to do before breeding ( like the IOM TT races) i was 37 and 40 when i had my daughters, tho sometimes i wish i had been a bit younger.

Anyway enough of my ramblings you look great and keep it going

I was 25 and 30 when my children were born, I'm still happy about my age at that time, but I wish I hadn't left a 5 year gap between them, but it's how it all worked out unfortunately, I would have loved a third child but that never happened either, (that's why my doggie's have always been like my 3rd child to me) but my 2 kids are grand and I am so happy I have them.

Are the colours in your fringe real? If they aren't they should be! :D You look wonderful, and we've missed your happy posts on here. HELL you have a sticky! That's how much they think of you on here!
As you know I was a child bride which is why my youngest is now 33 ;)

Hi Squiddie - You do LOOK great, and going by the posts I've seen from you on this site you ARE a great inspiration to many - welcome back.

We've started young - We've got 5 "kids" (eldest 33 - youngest 25) AND 10 grandkids (between 5 and 16 - but we feel "kinda young at heart" - AND we feel a lot younger having lost 10st between us since joining SW in Jan 2008.

Best o'luck'n'luv'n'stuff like to you guys xXx

hey welcome back you are looking great you can really notice the difference hon keep up the good work

Nice to hear from you Natt. You're looking good. I almost didn't recognice Judimac either! You're both disappearing before my eyes!

You look amazing! Definately an inspiration that I will maybe lose that 4 stone plus I need to.
On the kiddie side when I was in my 20's I thought of kids as aliens and the thought of being pregnant was like something out of alien!
Now though Im 40 and having spent the last 10 yrs ill and unable to get out and about I worry about spending the rest of my life alone and childless. Would life be any easier with kids no I doubt it but theres some regret there sometimes. Other of course its more a case of at least I only have to look after myself when I feel ill lol

Back