I'm back for phase 2 :)

Hi there love the name, very clever:)

Thank you for the welcome too and good luck will be off in know time, take care

Hi Jess,

I'm doing the same and logged back on to find loads of new people.

Well done you for maintaining and I'm sure you will be at goal very soon.:)

Hi Jess,

I'm doing the same and logged back on to find loads of new people.

Well done you for maintaining and I'm sure you will be at goal very soon.:)

Wow you have done great so far already, just saying hello:)

Wow you have done great so far already, just saying hello:)

Thank you...I have been ill and had to eat to cope with the meds but feeling better now and ready for the final hurdle!!

You have made a great start! Are you finding it ok?

First three weeks I found easy, last week was hell :eek:, but feeling more positive this week thank you x

Nice to see you back Jess. Wondered where you had gone!!! I'm starting back too, got about 10lbs or so to shift. You'll have that 6lbs off in no time at all. :p

Welcome back and a huge well done on maintaining, you must be really pleased with yourself!

Good luck on your final stint, I'm sure you'll have that finished in no time!

Sweet! You'll be done in a week! :)

Nice to see you back Jess. Wondered where you had gone!!! I'm starting back too, got about 10lbs or so to shift. You'll have that 6lbs off in no time at all. :p

Hi there...wondered if you were still about. Photos look great, you look fab!!

Lovely to see you Lorrayne xx
Is it your birthday today!!? I saw Jess's status on facebook, i did comment! Good weekend eh! Love it...come on the chels!
Got to get back into the swing of things now xx

Lovely to see you Lorrayne xx
Is it your birthday today!!? I saw Jess's status on facebook, i did comment! Good weekend eh! Love it...come on the chels!
Got to get back into the swing of things now xx
Come on the Chels indeed!!! Love my boys sooooooooo much. Well done you on maintaining while you've 'been away' - wish I could say the same :-( WI tonight and eyes down to get rid of the last lbs of ugly fat!! Good luck to you xx

Hi Everyone,

I'm back to carry on my weightloss journey after having a few months off! I'm really happy as i have maintained in that time, so can now work towards my goal of 6lbs to go!
Just dropped by to say Hi as it looks like there are lots of new people here, hope everyone is ok and doing well xx

Hi Jess,

How's it going???? Mrs Lamps and I are having our first WI this evening after getting back 100% this last week.

Let me know how you are doing

xx

Back