im back from france and very happy

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lee007, 16 October 2008 Social URL.

1. lee007

lee007 Full Member

evening all,
    i finally made it back from my tour of france with work lol. i managed to be really good and stuck to my diet without straying once. anyway i went for my w.i tonight (missed last weeks due to being away) and over the last 2 weeks i've lost another 18.8lb !!!. that means i've already done my first target of 3 stone off before christmas and i am only a couple of pound away from losing 4 stone. all this in just over 6 weeks. im a very happy bunny.

i've had a quick look through everyones threads and just wanted to say well done and keep up the good work - and remember, if i can do this anyone can.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lee007

lee007 Full Member

whoops should have been on the l/t forum. please close/delete

4. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    You are welcome here

:wave_cry::happy096:Don't worry Lee, we won't bite. Glad you had a good hol and congratulations on your great weight loss whichever way you're doing it.

5. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge

Well....not hard anyway. :D :giggle:

Congrats on your successes!

(Hi SB!! :) )

6. karmawitch

karmawitch Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    That's a fantastic achievement - well done !! And we really don't bite here !!

7. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    there more or less the same diets anyways so....congrats thats an amzinf loss well done...im sooooooooo jealus lol xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.