Im back from the dead!!!!

liannaP

Desires to be slim....
Hiya Everyone!!

Yes (for those of you that remember me!), im back for round two of strict dieting!! This time though, i chickened out of the Lipotrim & am starting the Cambridge Diet on Tuesday after my meeting with the counsellor on Monday. (I could'nt handle drinking just chocolate shakes again for weeks on end!)
Im looking forward to trying all the different flavours of CD.:party0027:

Had my tonsils taken out and it has taken me weeks to recover from it but i have finally been given the all clear from the doc to go back to TRF diets!!!

Glad to see some of the same old faces are here. Gary - You look fantastic by the way........:drool:

Is there anyone else doing CD? Any advice for me?! Nictastic?

Im soooo glad to be back and ready to go again with you all!!!
:D

Welcome back!!!!
Cd is fab hunni... spicy tomato is a NO NO tho...just doesnt cut it... FF is fab as a brekky, chilli soup, veg soup and potato and leek also rock. Choc orange tastes like sick and choc mint is nice...not tried the choccie bars...thrying to stay clear of them...ooooo and banana tetra are lush of you frezze them then crush them up adding in a wee bit of water!
Not done my aam week yet and tbh i think i am going t bypass that and just say i ate it!!
shhhh dont tell!
Good luck hun, although i am sure you won't need it..

wow..

I think i'll remember all of that for Monday!! LOL!!! Choc Mint & Oriental Chill sounds nice. I do like Brocolli & Cheese soup anyway but i dont know whether the CD one will love up to my expectations!!! I'll give them all a try (except the tomato one as you said!!)

Cant wait to get going again.... My counsellor lives a good bit away from me so im hoping she'll give me two weeks supply each time cos i dont think i can make the 1.5hr trip each week!!! ha ha!!!

hi lianne glad to here your well Hun and I hope cd works for you pet keep us informed on how your going xxx

Back