I'm back in the room!! Again! ....78lbs to go!!

Yay for the loss. I'm sure you'll carry on going from strength to strength now you're home :).

Thank you sweetheart, i sure will try my best :) x

Day 9

Today has not got off to a great start as this morning, I somehow managed to injure my shoulder and now it is extremely painful :( You know when you stretch, and something just 'goes' ?? Well it was that. I can barely move now due to pain :(

I have spent the day on my bum, filling in lots of paperwork that I need to send off so I have not been at all active but that said, I have been too busy to raid my kitchen too :) :)

Breakfast - 200ml skimmed milk and 50g oats (255)
Snack - wafer biscuits (170) :(
Lunch - Mushroom soup (186) and a bread roll (150)
Snack - small banana (80) and low fat yogurt (100)
Dinner - Broccoli & tomato crustless quiche (232) with 1 tbsp Coleslaw (92) and large salad (30)
Snack - sugar free jelly with Low fat yogurt (100) Cadbury highlights hot chocolate (40)

Total 1435 calories

Drinks - tea x 1, coffee x 3, water x 1 1/2 litre

Exercise - Not had any time to do anything today and my shoulder is too painful :(

Steps - 3185 :( A reflection of how much pain I was in I think :(

Last edited:
Well done on losing despite your holiday! I'd be happy to sts when away!

Hope your shoulder feels better after some rest x

Well done on losing despite your holiday! I'd be happy to sts when away!

Hope your shoulder feels better after some rest x

Thanks hunnie, i hope it eases soon too :( I was really pleased with a pound off and cant wait for next weigh in. I did have a little peek on my scales this morning ( they weigh me accurately to the ones I use for my 'official' weigh ins at Boots) and it was looking good (14st 11.2lb) so I am hoping that continues and improves for Monday :) I am going to work extra hard to be in the '13's' by the end of April! As that would be amazing and will keep me away from the chocolate over Easter :) I just realised that your total loss is aprox what I still have to go!! I hope I can lose it in a simular time scale as you did, I would be well chuffed :) xx

Thanks hunnie, i hope it eases soon too :( I was really pleased with a pound off and cant wait for next weigh in. I did have a little peek on my scales this morning ( they weigh me accurately to the ones I use for my 'official' weigh ins at Boots) and it was looking good (14st 11.2lb) so I am hoping that continues and improves for Monday :) I am going to work extra hard to be in the '13's' by the end of April! As that would be amazing and will keep me away from the chocolate over Easter :) I just realised that your total loss is aprox what I still have to go!! I hope I can lose it in a simular time scale as you did, I would be well chuffed :) xx

That's a tough challenge for April but I'm sure if you stay focused and work for it you can do it

People kept saying I was losing too quickly but it worked for me. ....if someone had told me 7 months ago that I'd achieve this much I never would have believed them but I've kept focused on the end goal and I've really enjoyed the journey. ... I'm away over easter and I'm hoping I'll stay on track. ..my biggest hurdle is usually alcohol so I'm not drinking at all when I'm away so that I can still enjoy meals as there'll be lots of nice food on offer!

I'm staying with family who are all big cooks and really into their food. ...big sit down dinners in the evening, tea and cake every afternoon!

Plus lots of wine as no driving!

That's a tough challenge for April but I'm sure if you stay focused and work for it you can do it 

People kept saying I was losing too quickly but it worked for me. ....if someone had told me 7 months ago that I'd achieve this much I never would have believed them but I've kept focused on the end goal and I've really enjoyed the journey. ... I'm away over easter and I'm hoping I'll stay on track. ..my biggest hurdle is usually alcohol so I'm not drinking at all when I'm away so that I can still enjoy meals as there'll be lots of nice food on offer!

I'm staying with family who are all big cooks and really into their food. ...big sit down dinners in the evening, tea and cake every afternoon!

Plus lots of wine as no driving!

It will be a huge challenge, but I will give it my best :)

You have done amazing and it really shows that you have enjoyed your journey!! :) You have really inspired me to stick to plan, and Im sure you have inspired many others too!! I have no doubt at all that you will be just fine over Easter, it sounds like you have already given it lots of thought, you have a good plan in place and you know where your weaknesses are and how you will get round them.....it sounds perfect!! :) xx

Day 10

Today I am taking my little boy to see his favourite movie , SpongeBob so we are going to walk there and back as he too loves to walk, it should take about 40-50 min each way. I just hope the rain holds off here for that :) Im having my lunch before I go so I will avoid any food there myself but James will no doubt enjoy a little something Im sure!! :) I have a salad already prepared for my tea, but I've not yet decided what to have for it yet so I will update that later......So far my day will go like this.....

Snack - Small Banana (80)
Lunch - Chicken soup (194)
Snack - Apple (80)
Dinner - 200g Jacket potato, 50g coleslaw, large salad, 1 tsp low fat spread (351)
Snack - sweets and chocolate at cinema :\ .....800 calories of pure sugar!!!! I totally misread a packet :( Lesson learned!!

Total - 1760!! :\

Drinks - Tea x 2, Coffee x 2, Water 1 1/2L

Exercise - 1 hour very brisk walking

Steps - 8964

Last edited:
Ha ha, my daughter wants to go see it. ...I told her to ask her dad! I took her to see home Monday which was good

We had a great time at the cinema thank you everyone!! :) We ended up watching a later one than intended as my car had its MOT today and they was running late, which put us late, which put dinner late, which unfortunately lead to me snacking at the cinema :( I wouldnt of been so bad if I didnt eat a lovely chocolate bar from M&S which I totally read the calories wrong :( But hey ho, I cant change it....it was very nice though :0 I will however spend the rest of this week making up for it if I am to stay on track and reach my April challenge of losing 14lbs!! ......and my car did pass its MOT with flying colours too :)

I did an hour power walking today too which my legs are now starting to feel, the walk had good elevation in areas which can only be beneficial. So I think it will be tea, nice hot bath and early night tonight!! My shoulder is still very painful, it kept me awake last night so I'll be dosing myself up on my painkillers tonight and hope it eases off a bit. xxx

Day 11

After yesterdays mammouth calories, I am staying firmly on track the rest of this week!! 1200 - 1400 calories.

Breakfast - 2 nimble toast with 200g spaghetti hoops (235) and 200ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee (70)
Snack - small banana (80)
Lunch - Minestrone soup (160)
Snack - Low fat yogurt (100)
Dinner - Cheese & Bacon quiche, 50g rice and a large salad (436)
Snack - Low fat yogurt, 5 strawberries and sugar free jelly (120) High lights hot chocolate (40)

Total 1231

Drinks - Tea x 1, coffee x 3, water 1 1/2 Litres

Exercise - TBC

Steps - TBC

So easy to read calories wrong, I think sometimes they make them deliberately confusing to trick us! Hope your shoulder is improving. Is it a pulled muscle? Well done for still exercising while in pain! Have you any nice plans for Easter weekend?

So easy to read calories wrong, I think sometimes they make them deliberately confusing to trick us! Hope your shoulder is improving. Is it a pulled muscle? Well done for still exercising while in pain! Have you any nice plans for Easter weekend?

Thank you hunnie. My shoulder is still in pain now so Im really not sure what Iv done to it :( So so painful :( But i wont let it get to me or spoil Easter :) Tomorrow we are going to a car show, its TV and Movie cars, so Knight-rider car, Fast and Furious cars etc, should be really fun! Then Monday I am taking my boys to my mums as she is doing a Tea Party for my youngest as he keeps asking her for another one ever since she did one a few months ago lol How about you, do you have much planned? xx

Day 12

I didnt get to post yesterday as I was so busy but will post now.....but I warn you, it wasnt good :(( I dont even know why I did it but I snacked on chocolate all morning....and only then, after I ate it did I add the calories up :(( I was making Easter gift bags and so I bought 7 multi packs of chocolates, any that was left, I ate. I have no excuses but.....I think its hormones as I never crave sugar like this !!

Breakfast - Oats and Skimmed milk (255)
Dinner - Cod fillets marinaded in tomato puree and fresh chilli, with cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower (250)
Snacking - various chocolate 1800!!!

Steps - 9985 - couldnt walk no more with these blisters :(

I did then feel awful when I added them up and as there was nothing I could do about it, I went for a really long 2 hr walk and Im paying for it now as my legs are killing me today and I have several blisters on each foot :( I am NOT going to let my blip get to me, I am however going to draw a line under it, be super strict until weigh day, count EVERYTHING BEFORE I EAT IT and get on with my plan :)

So this takes me to today.........

Day 13

Snack - small banana (80)
Lunch - Ham salad sandwich (300)
Snack - Apple (80) small banana (80)
Dinner - Chicken and lemon rissoto (323)
Snack - Low fat yogurt (100) Strawberries (30)

Total calories - 1248

Drinks - Tea x 1, Coffee x 3, Water x 2 Litres

Exercise - Not likely :(

Steps - TBC

Last edited:
Sounds like a lovely weekend. No point beating yourself up about that, especially on Easter weekend. Fair play to you for going for the big long walk to burn it off. Bummer about the blisters! Well done for getting back on track and hope you enjoyed the rest of your weekend. Good luck for weigh in!x

How is your shoulder since? Hope its getting better!x

Thank you ladies :)

Well as you know, weigh in today......I get there and the machine is out of order and is going to take a week to fix so I was not happy :( I did weigh myself at home and it was looking ok, but il wait for my official weigh in on the official scales before I post it incase it throws it out.

Day 14 - yesterday - I wasnt feeling to well so i didnt calorie count, but I didnt eat much at all and didnt do much at all. I was craving cheese on toast quite late last night but I didnt give in, I went to bed instead :)

Day 15 - Today

Breakfast - Small banana and low fat yogurt (180) Still not feeling 100%
Lunch - A bit of Easter chocolate (250)
Dinner - chicken breast marinated in fresh chilli and tomato puree with savoury rice and a side salad with 1 tbsp coleslaw (450)
Snack - more Easter chocolate (250) Fruit salad and low fat yogurt (200)

Total calories - 1330

Exercise - weeding the garden for 1 hour as thats all i felt up to.

Steps - 9516

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Easter weekend :) xxxx

Last edited:
Back