I'm back in the room!! Again! ....78lbs to go!!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello after I saw you posting on Tracy's diary :) I'm also a CCer so hi!

What a year you've had. It's amazeballs that you're still full of motivation for the dieting malarky.

I'm looking forward to following your diary :)

Hi, and welcome to my diary :) Thank you so much for taking the time to pop by and say hello and of course following me :) It really does mean alot to me to have your support. It sure has been a really tough year but I am not going to let that get in my way, not this time!! :) ....A huge well done to you on your amazing success to date!! That's a fab loss you have there! Have you done it all with CCing? I am definately in 'the zone' and ready to do this!! 69lbs seems like such a long way off for me now, especially as I did get it right down last year :( but I did it once, I can do it again and Tracy made me believe I can do this despite not being able to exercise!! ...and its great to see so many of us are CCing, I think we have the beginnings of an amazing support network and Mini's has only been back a few days!! :) :) :) xx

I've done the majority of the loss with CCing. Some of it is SW but not much.

Tracy and I have always been on the same page, it's all about calories in vs calories out and decent sustainable weight loss. I lost the majority of my weight eating 1900 + calories a day.

It's exciting to see how many of the old crowd will come back AND to welcome some new faces that stumble in too :)

I've done the majority of the loss with CCing. Some of it is SW but not much.

Tracy and I have always been on the same page, it's all about calories in vs calories out and decent sustainable weight loss. I lost the majority of my weight eating 1900 + calories a day.

It's exciting to see how many of the old crowd will come back AND to welcome some new faces that stumble in too :)

It is really great seeing everyone come back :) All the members I speak to here at the moment are 'new' to me as none of my old buddies have come back yet but I love that I have already made some new friends here and everyone is soooo supportive, I honestly do need this site to get me to goal!! So much inspiration :) xx

I have just got back from my mums and I am so pleased with myself as she offered me my favorite iced Christmas cake...a whole one to take home!! BUT I said 'thank you but I will leave it here mum as I want to stick with my plan'....and although she tried to make me take it, I didn't :) ....It was so hard to say no to my favorite cake but at 265 calories a slice (apparently it serves 6...I'd eat it in 3!!) I couldn't take it as I KNOW by 11pm tonight, I'd of eaten the whole thing!!!! lol Instead I came home to my lovely chicken and veg pasta bake as planned which was gorgeous!!! :) And I have my yogurt and jelly for later :) xx

Fantastic willpower! Luckily for me I'm not a fan of most Christmas treats, they're usually spicy fruit based ick! :-D

I wish you could bottle the feeling you get after resisting a favourite food.

Thank you ladies :) I must admit, I've dreamed of it ever since ha ha but I'm glad I didn't have it....or bring it home!! lol xx

DAY 3

Another day of fun and games with the bathroom refit.....floor guy finally turned up today, laid it wrong as he laid it flat but the edges are ment to go up the wall3 inches as its a wet room style floor ....so I'm disappointed at that. I am told completion will be tmrw but I'm not so sure about that as so much still to be done in there!!

Diet wise I have had a good day....I have been quite hungry and craving sugars but I think I got past ok :)

B - Oats with semi skimmed milk and a banana - 360 cals
L - Warburtons thin with roast chicken and salad......then I had another one as was extra hungry today! :/ - 332 cals
D - Home made quorn chilli with brown rice and a piece of garlic bread (I'd usually have a whole baguette!!) 395 calories
Snacks - 2 x WW yogurts, an apple, chicken noodle soup with a warburton thin - 360 cals

Total - 1447 cals

xx

Looks like a good food day! No advent calendar chocolate?! Just had mine (18 cals, lol). :) xx

lol no i was very good and didn't buy a calender this year...the first time ever I haven't bought one lol :)...I hope you enjoyed yours!! I have promised myself some treats over Christmas :) xx

I'm just amazed at how low you got your chilli and garlic bread! Amazeballs.

Thank you lol It was a small portion but with my yogurt afterwards it was more than adequate! And very tasty too!! :) This is what went into it...then I divided it into two portions and froze one :) ....

100g Quorn - 104 cals
1/4 tin kidney beans - 62 cals
large carrot - 30 cals (grated to add texture)
1/2 pepper - 16 cals
1/2 onion 20 cals
1/2 tin chopped tomatoes - 32 cals
2 oxo cubes - 26 cals
fresh chilli - 20 cals
60g (uncooked weight) brown rice - 212 cals
Total cals - 261 per portion

I also added fresh garlic and a bit of chilli powder but didn't add cals for those as was minimal.

Add
1/4 garlic bread baguette - 134 cals

Grand total 395 calories for chilli with rice and garlic bread :) xx

Hi there, I started off cc at 19st & in 14 months got down to 11:7 then struggled to maintain & went back up to the high 12s. At that point I had a change of plan & became a 5:2 convert which although I know not for everyone works for me. I agree though it's all about calories in v calories out. I've followed your diary & look forward to chatting x

Hi there, I started off cc at 19st & in 14 months got down to 11:7 then struggled to maintain & went back up to the high 12s. At that point I had a change of plan & became a 5:2 convert which although I know not for everyone works for me. I agree though it's all about calories in v calories out. I've followed your diary & look forward to chatting x

Hi,

Wow you have done amazing!! Well done you, I bet you feel so proud of yourself...and too right!! :) It's great to meet so many successful CC'ers as it really does give me hope and motivation, so thank you for popping by and sharing with me :) and of course for following me too as its always great to have that support!! I have looked at the 5:2 diet before and I think I will do exactly as you did and move over to that once I start to struggle with losses on CCing...as I am sure that day will come! It doesnt matter what plan I follow, I always struggle at some point! :/.....Lovely to hear from you and I look forward to chatting too :) xx

hi good luck on your journey and i hope they get your bathroom sorted soon x x

Hi,

Aw thank you!! Glad to say my bathroom is now complete :) and its lovely to welcome you both as new followers ;0 Apologies I have not been on here for a few days, I had an almighty migraine which knocked my socks off but I am doing ok now :)

I haven't been 100% on plan due to the migraine but I think it balanced out as this morning I was 15st so 6lb off :) and I still have water retention so thats not a bad loss at all :)

I am now off to have a good catch up on here as it feels like I was away for ever!! :0 xxx

aww glad your feeling better now love x x

Hi Everyone,

I am so sorry I have not been on here for a while :( I have had quite a major incident happen in my family which has turned our world upside down :( Its not a secret so I don't mind saying.....My 6 year old little boy disclosed to me that when at his dads (he went on alternate wknds) his step mother has been physically hitting him. It is currently in the hands of police and social services so I cant go into details but I'm sure you can all understand the effect this has had on us. His dad has taken his wifes side and don't believe our little boy despite social services and police saying he is showing all the signs of it happening and is so consistant in what he says that it is all too much detail for a 6 yr old to make up....he wouldn't 'know' much of what he has said unless it had happened etc. Besides, he loved and adored her so something has certainly made him have a change of heart as now he doesn't want to see her or even hear her name!! So now he is not able to even see his dad unsupervised now either.....So a very difficult situation to find ourselves in :( My focus is being there for my little boy as he is so 'down' and not himself at all and don't understand :(

Diet wise.....totally off plan!! Not been able to eat and when I have it's been wrong foods and I have counted nothing since I was last on here. I did weigh myself and I was the same so no gain but no loss either. The stress has thrown my fibromyalgia into a major flare up too so been trying to get that back under control too which is no easy task :( I am not going to stress over the diet side of things just now as I can't focus on it all and have prioritised things but I will once everything settles down. So please forgive me if I dont reply/interact on here as much as I otherwise would....I will still be about though :) xxx

Back