Im Back! my story

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by kammeg, 12 September 2008 Social URL.

1. kammeg

kammeg Full Member

Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet
    Hi there fellow CD'ers

I am returning to Cambridge after 1 year being off of CD.

I was initially 13st 4lbs and got down to 10st 8lbs (in about 3 and a bit months) - managed to maintain for about 8 months and then went on 3 holidays in quick sucession and also got engaged (big celebrations) and have but on 12lbs - now ready to loose that and some more!!

i am a tetra lover and tried the porridge this morning which i am not too sure about - officially starting this monday coming when i pick up my supplies!!

looking forward to chatting with you all and offering any help i can or nagging others for it!!

Gem x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi

Congratulations on your engagement:D

I think you've done really well maintaining so far, a 12lbs gain isn't so terrible and it'll be a matter of weeks before you're back to your original weight.

Good luck for Monday:):):)

Tracey ( another tetra fan:D)

4. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Gem welcome back and good luck for Monday :0)

5. k-nine

k-nine Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Diets online
    Hi Gem,
    Welcome back. Congrats on your engagement. I'm on day 5 and round about the same weight as you.
    Jools
    x

6. raven123

raven123 Member

Hi Gem

Welcome back and congrats on the engagement.
    I haven;t tried the porridge yet but stick with what you know. You know it works!
    Good luck

7. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey kammeg. I am same weight as you with same target. When are you hoping to reach goal. I've stepped away for too long and doubt i can manage goal by the time i go on holiday.

8. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Start Weight:
    83kg
    Current Weight:
    80.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    72kg
    Lost(%):
    2.2kg(2.68%)
    Diet:
    CALORIE COUNTING :)
    Welcome back Kammeg,

There are lots of starters at the moment, day 3 for me! Congrats on your engagement and where did you go for your holidays??

Bren
    X

9. kammeg

kammeg Full Member

Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet
    hi all

thank you for all the lovely comments!

Day 2 and feel ok - porridge really isn't that nice! but hot and sweet so will crack on! sticking with the tried and tested and worked for me - choc tetra only plan! he he

will be 9 days in total till next weigh in and hoping to loose 7 by then! did 10 last year in my first week!

we will see!

want to loose 20lbs in total so hoping this should be done in 4-5 weeks all depends on first weeks loss really.

keep up the good work CD'ers!!!!

xxx

10. kammeg

kammeg Full Member

Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet
    Day 4 of restart!

All going ok so far- on my scales have lost 3lbs - probs in ketosis cause not bothered by food, cravings or anything at the moment!

having sugar free gum like it is going out of fashion though so that i don't have that lovely birdcage mouth!

drinking considerably mor ethan i usually do so again all good!!

not to bad so far - will see what i am saying after a week! he he

hope everyone else is doing great!!!

forgot to mention there are 5 of us on cambridge all together, my friend, my CDC, my fiance and my sister in law (nearly!! he he) so will update you on everyone! we are all going for 20lbs!!!

have a great Cambridge day!!! remember :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: is key!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.