Im Back! my story

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by kammeg, 12 September 2008 Social URL.

1. kammeg

kammeg Full Member

The Cambridge Diet
    Hi there fellow CD'ers

I am returning to Cambridge after 1 year being off of CD.

I was initially 13st 4lbs and got down to 10st 8lbs (in about 3 and a bit months) - managed to maintain for about 8 months and then went on 3 holidays in quick sucession and also got engaged (big celebrations) and have but on 12lbs - now ready to loose that and some more!!

i am a tetra lover and tried the porridge this morning which i am not too sure about - officially starting this monday coming when i pick up my supplies!!

looking forward to chatting with you all and offering any help i can or nagging others for it!!

Gem x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. minilady

minilady Gold Member

cambridge diet

Congratulations on your engagement:D

I think you've done really well maintaining so far, a 12lbs gain isn't so terrible and it'll be a matter of weeks before you're back to your original weight.

Good luck for Monday:):):)

Tracey ( another tetra fan:D)
  4. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi Gem welcome back and good luck for Monday :0)
  5. k-nine

k-nine Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Boots Diets online
    Hi Gem,
    Welcome back. Congrats on your engagement. I'm on day 5 and round about the same weight as you.
  6. raven123

raven123 Member

Hi Gem

Welcome back and congrats on the engagement.
    I haven;t tried the porridge yet but stick with what you know. You know it works!
    Good luck
  7. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Hey kammeg. I am same weight as you with same target. When are you hoping to reach goal. I've stepped away for too long and doubt i can manage goal by the time i go on holiday.
  8. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome back Kammeg,

There are lots of starters at the moment, day 3 for me! Congrats on your engagement and where did you go for your holidays??

9. kammeg

kammeg Full Member

The Cambridge Diet
    hi all

thank you for all the lovely comments!

Day 2 and feel ok - porridge really isn't that nice! but hot and sweet so will crack on! sticking with the tried and tested and worked for me - choc tetra only plan! he he

will be 9 days in total till next weigh in and hoping to loose 7 by then! did 10 last year in my first week!

we will see!

want to loose 20lbs in total so hoping this should be done in 4-5 weeks all depends on first weeks loss really.

keep up the good work CD'ers!!!!

10. kammeg

kammeg Full Member

The Cambridge Diet
    Day 4 of restart!

All going ok so far- on my scales have lost 3lbs - probs in ketosis cause not bothered by food, cravings or anything at the moment!

having sugar free gum like it is going out of fashion though so that i don't have that lovely birdcage mouth!

drinking considerably mor ethan i usually do so again all good!!

not to bad so far - will see what i am saying after a week! he he

hope everyone else is doing great!!!

forgot to mention there are 5 of us on cambridge all together, my friend, my CDC, my fiance and my sister in law (nearly!! he he) so will update you on everyone! we are all going for 20lbs!!!

have a great Cambridge day!!! remember :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: is key!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.