Im back !! Now 10st 4lb back on TS

Hi Constantstar, you are doing really well and you can definitely see a difference in those pictures. I weighed myself on Monday morning and I have now lost 9lbs (that is in a week after coming back to the diet). I am really chuffed with that and it has spurred me on. I was going to come off diet for Easter Sunday, but I am not now!
Well done, and keep going xx

Love reading your comments guys :)
I wasn't 100% today as had lunch out but I chose wisely and had a shake this morning and a bar this evening. So I'm carrying on :) I hope I'm in the 9s soon!

Don't beat yourself up you should still lose and life's too short for regrets. I just keep questioning my partner about the taste of everything he eats lol and I'm cooking for him just don't taste it

Thank u, it's ok I said I would have a little cheat here and there :) I stuck to water too which I'm proud of! Back on 100 % this morn x

Bought doctor pepper zero today and wow it's yummy!!

I'm going to have to try it but have only found big bottles and I'm scared I'll like it too much, I have had a few coke zero but not what I would normally have as I used to be a Pepsi max kind of person

Hi constantstar

I have a similar goal to you (gotta get back to 9stone!), I also have a trip to be ready for at the end of May, and I also own a kettle bell!!

Will be keeping check on how you progress. Also started a diary in the hopes I will go write on it rather than eat when tempted!!!

Keep focused and you will get to your goal :)

I feel really ill today - cold and headache and sore throat. I'm coming off plan and going to have some food hopefully il feel better tommo so I can get back to 3 packs ! I hate feeling ill!! U do have the same goals we need to look after each other!

I found the little bottle of dr pepper zero in tesco was with the sandwiches etc as a meal deal but I just got that :)

Mmmm I really like dr pepper zero. I remember getting so excited when they had it on my flight to Miami last year!!! Drank loads of it.

Anyway back to today - probably wise to get yourself better - try and stick to meals with not too many carbs but lots of nourishment as that should make it easier to get back into ketosis once you're better x

I've still got a cold but stuck to TS tidy so been a good girl altho only hd 2 packs so far not 3 . Not expecting a great loss maybe even sts who knows x

Hi Constantstar-hope you are feeling better. I am a bit fed up just now. Have stuck to the diet 100%, lost 9lbs the first week but nothing at all this week! I am still sticking to it, hoping that it will show in a few days, but so disappointed! I have an Easter egg sitting there and I didn't even touch it yesterday or eat the roast dinner I made for everyone else! :(

Hello Hun! Thanks for message still got a cold and feeling crappy. Haven't been 100% TS I've been naughty but back in again today. Lost -2lb so I'm now 9lb 12 woohoo. I need to get to 9st 7 which was my pre pregnancy weight and then down a bit more. Hope your doing ok. 9lb is amazing uve lost more in it first week than me in two hehe. I've lost just under half a stone but I have cheated so only got myself to blame!! I'd like 2-4lb off this week ideally to make me 9.8lb then I would be very happy!! Can only wait and see!! X

Well done!! You have done very well to lose if you have been ill and not stuck to the diet. I have just had a porridge for lunch!!! I am hoping that it is TOTM or something and my weight loss will show up soon!! I will be in heaven if/when I get to 9st 12....single figures!!! I did LL about 10 years ago and went from a size 18 to a size 8, now a 14 so aiming to get back to a comfortable 10. I have a big birthday coming up and my husband is taking me away for bank holiday weekend to a posh hotel, so I am going to stick 100% until then!! :) xx

As wow a hotel get away sounds amazing and your so good to stick 100%! I've got horrid fat/ flab on my underarms thighs and stomach . It's so hard to loose! My stomach is looking better tho gotta say bit not perfect by any means. I tried in a bikini today. Body still not in good enough condition to wear it but looks better at least. God id love to be a size 8! I was in my early 20s a size 6!!! Over 10 years ago tho so I'd love to get back to that!!

I'm disgusted with myself! I came off plan for lunch and dinner yest and stuffed myself like a pig!!! Idiot I am!! I weighed this morn 10st. I wanna be back in the 9s. I'm not cheating I can't il just end up like a fatty!!! Back on TS today!!!

Stayed ts today getting back in the swing. I will be in the 9s and stay there!! Just gotta start doing my kettle bells again x

Last edited:
I've done the same thing. I ate so so much yesterday. I am late for work by 3.5 hours because I just couldn't wake up after eating all day yesterday. It's so bad. Fresh start - have to put it behind me as do you, and move on. Can't change what happened but can certainly make sure it doesn't happen again

Well done for getting back to it - I've done awfully and feel awful. Gotta start again too

Aww, Constantster, don't beat yourself up for coming off for one day. Well done for getting back on it and also for coming on here and admitting it! Stick with it, you can do it! :)

Back