Im back !! Now 10st 4lb back on TS

I was TS and now I've struggled and eaten! What's wrong with me! Why am I so hungry all of a sudden!! Grr!
I usually put a YouTube 10 min work out on and do that everyday but I've been so lax I don't know what's wrong with me x

Are you drinking enough? Water, black coffee-that's what gets me through the day and stops me feeling hungry. x

Hi looks like we're starting at the same time and about the same size/same goal.

I started this Tuesday 23rd april at 10stone 10 - 150lbs.
with a holiday to go to the last week in May gives me about 5 weeks to lose 15lbs and get to about 9 stone 9.
Today is the end of day 4 on total solution 3 packs a day and I have lost 7 lbs but i'm sure most if not all is water weight so not too bothered until I get into the 9s.
Hows the second week going "?

X

Hi looks like we're starting at the same time and about the same size/same goal. I started this Tuesday 23rd april at 10stone 10 - 150lbs. with a holiday to go to the last week in May gives me about 5 weeks to lose 15lbs and get to about 9 stone 9. Today is the end of day 4 on total solution 3 packs a day and I have lost 7 lbs but i'm sure most if not all is water weight so not too bothered until I get into the 9s. Hows the second week going "? X

Another end of May holidayer here! 7lb is great in that time frame - more of a boost than anything. Well done. Im restarting day 1 again today. Really hard as have people over later and I'm cooking. None of them know I'm doing this so I'll just hope they don't notice I'm not eating!

Good luck everyone!
I have a long weekend birthday treat next weekend and I have 3lbs to go to losing my first stone-really want to do it before I go. I will be off TS while I am away but I am hoping having reached the stone will spur me to go straight back on to TS on the Tuesday!!

Hello ladies and gents, well I've been naughty last week and was dreading going on the scales - 9st 12lb this morn so sts. I'm happy with that to be honest!! Back on TS for def 4 days now as I got to take my mum hosp for an operation fri and out Sunday for dinner and drinks. If like to loose a couple of pounds this week. Ideally to 9st 8lb but I don't think I can do it unless I'm on TS all week so il aim for 9st 10lb this week then I can get back on. It's a bit like I'm doing the 5:2 thing really x

That's fab what was ur starting weight x

Hello ladies and gents, well I've been naughty last week and was dreading going on the scales - 9st 12lb this morn so sts. I'm happy with that to be honest!! Back on TS for def 4 days now as I got to take my mum hosp for an operation fri and out Sunday for dinner and drinks. If like to loose a couple of pounds this week. Ideally to 9st 8lb but I don't think I can do it unless I'm on TS all week so il aim for 9st 10lb this week then I can get back on. It's a bit like I'm doing the 5:2 thing really x

2lbs off would be great and sounds achievable. It's ok that you aren't doing TS everyday - it's about what works for after all - you shouldn't feel bad about it for a second because just think you could have very easily used the interruptions as excuses to quit!

Bad been off plan for a week going back tues ! X

Thank u I have not had a good week. I'm back in exante tommo for as long as I can last! Not going to weigh in till Sunday so il let u know what I am then! X

I've also had a funny week but this forum is a great way to keep you back on track.

All the best!

Thank u! I'm back TS , altho finding it hard to drink water :/ x

I'm afraid I'm leaving and jumping ship to try slimming world! I've got about a stone to loose and I need to tone and exercise! Good luck everyone xx

I'm absolutely starving today!
Iv had 2 shakes so far and loads of water but my tummy is rumbling something shocking.
I do TS 4 days a week and WS 3 days when I'm working my night duty.

Back