I'm back on it!

pamiepie

Moose no more!
So I did a very naughty thing, I lost my way and have ended up the same again :-( but happy to say that i started again yesterday and im gonna go for it 100%!
Just need some words of advice really, as i havent gone back to a club as i have all of the books and want to try this on my own for the time being. So it's my first time on extra easy and im worried, yesterday i ate the following
breakfast - banana skinny latte (hexa)
lunch - massive jacket potato, tons of beans and cheese (6syns)
dinner - 2 fillets of white basa fish (tons of it) tons of veg, but then i was making pasta for my lunch the next day and ended up eating quite a bit of that while waiting for my dinner lol
snacks - tub of pineapple, lots of very low fat plain yogurt with a banana and small squirt of honey, some plain roasted chicken earlier in the evening

i feel like i ate thousands of cals! how can i lose weight!

Welcome back! Some thoughts below:

breakfast - banana skinny latte (hexa) How about having some cereal, brown toast, something from your hexB choice?
lunch - massive jacket potato, tons of beans and cheese (6syns)
dinner - 2 fillets of white basa fish (tons of it) tons of veg, but then i was making pasta for my lunch the next day and ended up eating quite a bit of that while waiting for my dinner lol Fine on EE
snacks - tub of pineapple think this could have syns unless fresh rather than tinned/in juice?, lots of very low fat plain yogurt with a banana and small squirt of honey will have couple syns, some plain roasted chicken earlier in the evening

i feel like i ate thousands of cals! how can i lose weight!

It looks like you've made a great start, I find the more I eat of free foods, the better I do, so keep at it and see what result you get at your WI. You'll be great :)

Thanks, the pineapple was fresh so should be free! also do you know how many syns in a teaspoon of brown sugar? i forgot my book today!
ill definitely try to incorporate some cereal as i noticed i didnt have my hexb yesterday! also when you do red day green day, you can have olive oil as a healthy extra, is that not the case on EE? my EE booklet is quite limited for B choices
thanks again!

I cant comment on extra easy as Im vegetarian but well done for getting back on track x

Yes, looking good, but you need to have a HeB as well Hun. Im on my second week of EE and its great...dont know why I didnt try this sooner!

Welcome back by the way and good luck with your journey!

Back