I'm back on it....

ZoBo

Silver Member
After four weeks off & eating my own thing.....
It's pthetc really that I haven't been able to get my head in the zone, as I only have 4lb to go!!

Anyway, I've just finished my first day & it hasn't been too bad. Jst hope tomorrow is ok. x

Not an ounce!!

I just ate what I normally woud when I'm not dieting.... I've been craving fruit so much, it's the one thing I've really missed.

phew...........wel done hunnie and welcome back xx

That's so amazing and reasurring!! I am just abotu at target and moving up the plans and a bit worried about going back to normal (albeit much healthier) food. So its so wonderful to hear that you didn't gain anything after four weeks of eating regular food! After completing the steps, I was thinking of eventually following a diet very much like weight watchers core plan (fresh fruits, veg, lean meats and poultry, fat free dairy, brown grains and pasta, 2tsp olive oil a day etc and eating only when hungry and stopping when satisfied but not full). The core plan no longer exists but I plan on following it all the same :D

What sorts of things were you eating in your four weeks, if you don't mind my asking?

Well before I had kids I'd NEVER done a diet. I've always been between 7.5 & 8stone ish.....

I had two children within 18 months of each other & put on five stone with first. Still hadn't lost all weight when I got pg with 2nd. I didn't put on as much weight but still had a bit to go.
It was a bit of a shock to have to diet so extreme to be honest....
Anyway, I digress....
I've just had four weeks of eating my "normal" diet. What I ate when not pregnant.

So three meals a day, usually cereal Crumpets or fruit with a yogurt over for breakfast.
Soup, pasta or a massive salad, eg chicken & bacon, or tuna.
Dinner, Meat or fish with veg. I never really eat potatoes late in the day as they lie heavy on my tummy & make me feel rough. Or a stew/casserole with lots of veg.
I eat lots of fruit in between meals & if I have a major chocolate craving a banana generally does the trick.

I have one day a week for takeway & goodies.

You have done really well losing two stone in 7 weeks. Well done!! x

Aww thanks for explaining ZoBo,I can't believe I've lost 2st myself. Feels wonderful and I just want to start afresh with a healthy diet but not one that leaves me deprived. Your eating plan souds fab and I do like the idea of not eating carbs in the evening... Thanks again and wish me luck!

Good luck I'm sure you'll do just fine...... Good luck for your wedding too. xx

Thank you so much, I can't believe its only 12 days away!

Well done on your amazing weight loss and I wish you all the best with SS!

Back