I'm back on plan....

SaraC

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!
..........from tomorrow!! :D

I haven't followed the plan since 18th December due to personal reasons/illness/Christmas etc so I am back and raring to go from when my Asda shop arrives tomorrow!!

I will WI tomorrow and reset my ticker and I have written out all my meal plans for next week and am even goina ask OH to do me a SW friendly meal for my birthday next Sunday!

It's nice to be back!!

Welcome back SaraC - i'm the same as you! It's good to be back isn't it, i'm dreading how much i've put on. It's been weeks, but i know what to do, just not sure how long its going to take for me to get there! Good luck! x

I'm back on plan too, and not happy.

Somehow I managed to lose 2lbs over christmas, where I was eating fairly badly. Now I'm back on plan, I've gained it all back, and then another pound!
Does anyone know why this would be?

I went on back on plan yesterday and loving it! Only put on 2lbs over Christmas so should get that off quickly - hopefully!! xxx

KaietyDave are you keeping a food diary? If not try starting one, it will keep you on track. Are you eating all you hex's; have you counted the hidden syns (those 2 crisps you nicked from OH, jam you had on toast!) Are you 100% sure what you are eating is SW friendly & right for the day you are on.

Try looking at some of the diaries or starting one yourself someone will always comment & point you in the right direction.

Keep going with SW it does work :)

I had a period a few months ago where I got really lazy with counting my syns - rounding them down and things like that - but I saw the damage and now I'm really careful with it.
I will have a look at the diaries though, just to get an idea if I'm doing anything wrong.
The only thing other than me accidentally falling off plan is that I was starry christmas, and I have a very irregular star. It sometimes comes twice in 3 weeks, so maybe it's just that.
It does ruin my weight loss a bit, but I've been to the doctors, and even having acknowledged that it could be Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, they're still not doing anything about it, so it's very frustrating.
Ah well... I guess I'll just have to go to WI in wednesday and take whatever it ends up being.

I'm back too Sara and ready to go

I usually go to group but am going it alone now, my group is not very inspirational so me and dp are going it alone

New scales to buy in the morning, grocery shopping and away we go!

Good luck x x x

Hi MM's,

Thanks for your replies!! Well I weighed in and I'm pretty much back to where I started from apart from a lb which is what I expected, plus it's *star* week too which will probably make a difference.

I am going to try some EE days too aswell as my Green Days to see if it makes much difference to my weight loss.

I'm back and raring to go!!!

you sound really motivated! best of luck this week x:D

I say im restarting evey day but it just hasent happened yet - I am going to be totally back on track from tomorrow and lose 10 lbs by Valentines (including xmas excess)

Hi sarac, we share the same birthday and my oh will be doing me a sw friendly meal, bless him saying that he cooks all our meals xxx

Happy Birthday for 10th Corrina, are you celebrating the last year of your 20's like me?

I have 100 Green recipes book so I will pick a starter and main out of there & he can cook for me!

Back