Im back :) ! ... Re starting Monday!!

bluedress21

Hello everyone!! I'm back and starting my second-ish attempt on monday!! I started the first time in aug 2011 and lost around 3 stone for a christening on oct 9th which took me to 14.3! And it all went down hill from there!! I was having trouble a few weeks before bt managed to still get 3 stone off which was one of my mini goals! No way near my target weight but hey. I couldn't re start it in oct for love nor money and kept giving my self an excuse until xmas came around!!!

Anyway! Went to see my cdc last week and got weighed didn't start last week as I wasn't well! My starting weight is 16.4 :( ... Which on an upside is lower than my first starting weight but still a disappointment.

I found this site was really great last time and helps u focus on something other than food!!

I'm starting on SS and have 22 weeks until my summer hol! I am determined not to be the beach whale!! .... Wish me luck!!!! Xxx

good luck, I've just restarted this week, I'm on day 3 and suprisingly feel fine. If you did so well before, I'm sure you will again and will feel fantastic on the beach on your hols. x

Back