I'm back! Sara's Dukan diary take 2

Sara your doing great. and you always pull it out of the bag xxx Great on the exercise front to xxx Hope my losses are as impressive. Weight will start dropping you know being good always shows xxx

Well done on getting back to gym, Sara. And you know that exercise can also have an effect on your weight in the beginning, so don't worry! It will all be dropping off in no time.

I've done 100 squats and lunges 2 days in a row now, and I'm doing a dance class tonight! Need to get on the bike too, but hopefully Wednesday and Thursday will still be sunny.

Cxx

Didn't manage the gym yesterday because I simply had too much to do - sick kitty hasn't helped. However, went today and died slightly later on the bike! I've just booked a family holiday to Sri Lanka departing in less than 2 weeks, for 2 weeks! Terribly excited! We figured the only way to be sure our 17 and 16 year olds would want to come away with us was to make sure it was the holiday of a lifetime. I think it's wall-to-wall curry there so I've prematurely switched to Conso - I'd not shifted 1lb on Cruise anyway. If I have to find contentment at 10 stone, so be it. I just don't want to go much higher, xx

Last edited:
Morning Sara and I'm delighted to read you. Sri Lanka will certainly be a holiday of a lifetime and I look forward to reading all about it.
Good idea switching to Conso a couple of weeks before your holiday. As you say, Cruise wasn't having that much of an effect anyway and your stats are super!
:D

LOL :)

hello you!! Nice to see your back on it and so focussed.

My friend did Sri Lanka a couple of years ago she said it was the best holiday she had ever been on, enjoy yourself hun you well deserve it xxx

Well remembered, Pol! And welcome back Sara! Bet it was fabulous.

Cx

Sarah honey, where art thou?

Missing you over here :-(

Cx

Ok ladies, I'm back AGAIN! Pretty desperate now. I can't believe I was fretting about weighing 10 stone just before my holiday in Sri Lanka last summer! I'd give my right arm to be at that weight now - in fact that's probably what it would take to get me there! Now over 11 stone and really looking fat. I've decided that I need to get back on here and be really accountable for my eating and exercise.

I've just finished 5 days of pp but with alcohol. Now hovering just above the 11 stone mark. I've not done any proper exercise over the last 5 days because it's been half term and I've not had any time to myself. Tomorrow I'm going to do pv and go to Pilates in the morning, also hopefully get a bit closer to my target of 10,000 steps a day than I have done of late. I may even itemise all the food that passes my lips on here for the next few days as I really do need to be strict with myself again.

Onwards and downwards, as we used to say in the old days!

Hello!! Welcome back :) great to see your nipping it in the bud now, instead of gaining more :)

im day 4 of my restart after my Christmas/January/February stone gain...

Good luck

xx

Ok ladies, I'm back AGAIN! Pretty desperate now. I can't believe I was fretting about weighing 10 stone just before my holiday in Sri Lanka last summer! I'd give my right arm to be at that weight now - in fact that's probably what it would take to get me there! Now over 11 stone and really looking fat. I've decided that I need to get back on here and be really accountable for my eating and exercise.

I've just finished 5 days of pp but with alcohol. Now hovering just above the 11 stone mark. I've not done any proper exercise over the last 5 days because it's been half term and I've not had any time to myself. Tomorrow I'm going to do pv and go to Pilates in the morning, also hopefully get a bit closer to my target of 10,000 steps a day than I have done of late. I may even itemise all the food that passes my lips on here for the next few days as I really do need to be strict with myself again.

Onwards and downwards, as we used to say in the old days!

I'm coming back also Sara.
Restarting yet again. I did so well the first time around but can't get back on it. weigh nearly 11st, my lightest on dukan was just over 9st.
Good luck Sara, lets crack this together.

Aw, thank you for the welcome Andi and China! On logging on this morning I realise I need to delete my half-century and maintainer banners and rename this diary Take 3 :-( . Feeling positive though, just done pilates. Breakfast was oatbran porridge with Total 0%. I'm on my 3rd skinny latte of the day but have also drunk about half a litre of water.

And yes, China, my stats pretty much match yours. I was 9st 1lb at my lightest after Dukan take 1, though target weight was 9st 5lb (the great doctor's TW weight for me was 10st 5lb but I was definitely still lumpy at that). Now back up to 11st (was prob about 11st 5lb at the beginning of the week - didn't dare look!) We can crack this together xx

Have a great Saturday, fellow Dukaners!

Last edited:
I'm coming back also Sara. Restarting yet again. I did so well the first time around but can't get back on it. weigh nearly 11st, my lightest on dukan was just over 9st. Good luck Sara, lets crack this together.
I'm back from tomorrow too girls. Won't be doing attack this time round though as its a bit difficult living with my folks again. Mum usually has tea ready when I get home so I'm going to be having a PV tea most days too. I need to make it fit with my life. My aim in 2 stone in 3 months. It's going to be tough but as long as I'm nearly there by the start of June, I'll be happy!!

I am such rubbish! I've been managing to keep up the reformer Pilates but have really struggled with the eating plan. I!m too all-over-the-place emotionally to find the single-mindedness required of Dukan Cruise. I'm going to try again tomorrow but I'm starting to wonder whether I should just try to stick to pv. It upsets me that I have to do pv just to sts, when I was once almost 2 stone lighter. It really is so much harder to keep weight off, let alone lose it, when you've been heavier though. What to do? Hope others are succeeding better xx

hi Sara,

You said you'd post menus again but I don't see any... I think a lot of the problem, particularly at the outset, is breaking habits but the good news is that, once they're broken, it's usually plain sailing from there. Perhaps plan your meals and snacks in advance and then life is so much easier.

I don't even know what Pilates is so you're doing better than me. Walking is my medicine, as you know, and I simply walk and walk... and walk a little more. :)

Back