[IM BACK!] ShrinkingAlice's Diary. Through the Looking Glass...

yey nicki for giving it another go, you deserve some good luck, i know you can do it! x

I was so weak and felt awful yesterday, i couldnt get warm and I fell asleep so hubby put E to bed and then woke me up to put me to bed. I fell asleep at 6.30 and woke up at 10pm so I got up and had a soup and shake, watched X factor then went back to bed. I feel alot better this morning, I did miss one packet yesterday though but Im sure it wont make a difference. I didnt do my squat challenge either but i will catch up today. And i didnt drink enough water, but at least I didnt cheat. So back on it properly today, im guessing being on my period and not having many calories has taken it out of me! Onwards and inwards! x

I was so weak and felt awful yesterday, i couldnt get warm and I fell asleep so hubby put E to bed and then woke me up to put me to bed. I fell asleep at 6.30 and woke up at 10pm so I got up and had a soup and shake, watched X factor then went back to bed. I feel alot better this morning, I did miss one packet yesterday though but Im sure it wont make a difference. I didnt do my squat challenge either but i will catch up today. And i didnt drink enough water, but at least I didnt cheat. So back on it properly today, im guessing being on my period and not having many calories has taken it out of me! Onwards and inwards! x

Just read your diary,
Your doing fab, your almost 3 weeks into it ?
Don't let this weeks loss get to you. Your safe in the knowledge that you've been 100% so the losses will come. Average of around 1stone a month after the 1st few weeks. Pleased your feeling better today and here's to another fab week x

thanks angelupnorth im staying on track, nothing is going to stop me getting to my goal this time, ive had enough time messing about in my life and this is IT for me!

not done my squats today yet, 70 to do today, since i missed a day out yesterday being poorly. no point trying to catch up, i wont manage 145 in a day! so i will do that in a mo or when evie is in bed at 7. im hungry but not been drinking enough at all today.

thanks angelupnorth im staying on track, nothing is going to stop me getting to my goal this time, ive had enough time messing about in my life and this is IT for me!

not done my squats today yet, 70 to do today, since i missed a day out yesterday being poorly. no point trying to catch up, i wont manage 145 in a day! so i will do that in a mo or when evie is in bed at 7. im hungry but not been drinking enough at all today.

Pleased your feeling a bit better, I know it's not ideal when your poorly but try to stick to the 3 packs and lots of water as it will help you feel much better.

Keep strong, your doing great x x x

day 6 squat-tastic challenge, 75 squats done.

day 25 on cambridge today, thats gone pretty quick. im still 100%, been a bit under on my water the last couple of days but will be back up to 2.5L today. PROMISE! Going to get my leek and potato soup in a moment. I have my first headache right now since starting cambridge, its the lack of water definately! Ive got used to 2.5L a day so its had an effect on me not having enough. I was in a crap mood earlier, but watched Nigellissima and that made me feel alot better lol. strange what things make me happier now, compare to eating food now im just watching how to cook it!

day 25 on cambridge today, thats gone pretty quick. im still 100%, been a bit under on my water the last couple of days but will be back up to 2.5L today. PROMISE! Going to get my leek and potato soup in a moment. I have my first headache right now since starting cambridge, its the lack of water definately! Ive got used to 2.5L a day so its had an effect on me not having enough. I was in a crap mood earlier, but watched Nigellissima and that made me feel alot better lol. strange what things make me happier now, compare to eating food now im just watching how to cook it!

Haha I am the same! I substituted eating food to watching programs about it.

Sorry to hear you are in a rubbish mood. I am as well...I am grumpy with work related things so trying to distract myself with googling things or looking around here but activity is quite quiet at the moment.

I can't watch cooking shows at the moment :( they make me hungry!!! How you feeling now?

better now thanks, im really cold still though, as soon as i have a shake it makes me so cold i have to put my dressing gown on and sit next to the radiator till i get warm enough, its a bit annoying! If i get cold it takes me ages to get warm again, before starting this i was always warm, if not too hot! i have to go to my dads with E later, cant be bothered with it, him and his wife really wind me up, infact its not even my dad, just her! hes not seen me or E since she was 5 months old, shes now 11 months. it says it all really!! Going to get my soup in a min, so i dont get mithered by them to have lunch with them i can say truthfully ive already had it! Ive told them that im lactose intolerant to get round not eating when im at their house, they are obsessed that if you visit you should go at lunchtime or teatime and have food with them. its annoying!

anyway, long random rant overwith! will be back on later to browse journals etc xxx

The cold is cos your in ketosis so really it's a good thing!! I can relate to the dad thing not seen or spoken to mine in 10yrs, no great loss to me I'm lucky to have an amazing step daddy! Anyway hope your afternoon goes well xx

The cold is cos your in ketosis so really it's a good thing!! I can relate to the dad thing not seen or spoken to mine in 10yrs, no great loss to me I'm lucky to have an amazing step daddy! Anyway hope your afternoon goes well xx

Being in ketosis makes you cold? My consultant didn't tell me that one. I have been feeling more cold recently and my wife and I have been joking that it's due to having less natural insulation that we usually do!

haha i was presuming it was the lessening insulation too! Ive been practising acrylic nails and now my house smells of acrylic nail stuff lol its given me a right headache, i need to find a more airy place to practice but its bloody freezing outside, and dark! Not sure how to ventilate it, i wonder if they make some sort of ventilation fan thing?? i will ask google. Ive only drank half a litre of water and done no squats. Its almost 10pm so i cant see those happening now lol. yawn. i want to go to sleeeeeep zzzzzzzzz

80 squats to do that i didnt do yesterday, oops. its rest day today so since i rested yesterday i will do them today. They are easy when i start but its the thought of 80 of the ******* lol. Im tired today, had to have a nap while E had one and then hubby got up with her and let me have an extra hour. I think I am starting with a flare up, woop de doo, looking forward to that, not! I need not to dwell on it though, i have had a few weeks feeling better so i can cope. Its just part of my life that I have to deal with. yawn. I may end up having an early night, or i will just end up falling asleep watching tv, lol, either way i will be asleep early tonight.

Cant believe I have my 4th weigh in on Friday, 1st Nov! E was 11 months old yesterday, so now less than a month till she is 1, where has the time gone?! And how fast this diet is going now, day 27, almost a month done. Thats flown by too, I got weighed at the hospital today and I was 7lbs down from friday, so looking forward to what my official weigh in says. I only go off my consultants scales as I know all scales weigh slightly different but as long as the number is less, im happy.

Now its E's bath and bedtime, then squats, then soup, then catchup tv, then bed! x

80 squats to do that i didnt do yesterday, oops. its rest day today so since i rested yesterday i will do them today. They are easy when i start but its the thought of 80 of the ******* lol. Im tired today, had to have a nap while E had one and then hubby got up with her and let me have an extra hour. I think I am starting with a flare up, woop de doo, looking forward to that, not! I need not to dwell on it though, i have had a few weeks feeling better so i can cope. Its just part of my life that I have to deal with. yawn. I may end up having an early night, or i will just end up falling asleep watching tv, lol, either way i will be asleep early tonight. Cant believe I have my 4th weigh in on Friday, 1st Nov! E was 11 months old yesterday, so now less than a month till she is 1, where has the time gone?! And how fast this diet is going now, day 27, almost a month done. Thats flown by too, I got weighed at the hospital today and I was 7lbs down from friday, so looking forward to what my official weigh in says. I only go off my consultants scales as I know all scales weigh slightly different but as long as the number is less, im happy. Now its E's bath and bedtime, then squats, then soup, then catchup tv, then bed! x

Day 27 is fab :)
Well done ! ! ! I agree the plan goes so fast once your in the zone and the 1st few days are out if the way. 7lb down from Friday is a flipping fab 4th week loss. I'm guessing today is weigh day ? If so good luck x x x

100 squats done for the challenge, woop. 9 days ago i didnt even know how to do a squat! impressed with myself hehe. Hubby is out most of today so just me and the little one for the moment, was going to walk down to a baby group but its rainy and cold outside so might just stay in. Boring but better than getting cold and possibly rained on. Shes eating toast right now and i could so eat a piece, not going to, but i sooo could! lol.
Happy-Halloween-logo.jpg

Back