[IM BACK!] ShrinkingAlice's Diary. Through the Looking Glass...

Day 9.. So tired! Still on track, all water being drank each day, staying 100%. I'm sooooo sleepy it's deffo time for bed !! Zzzzzzzzzz!

How is it day 11 already?! Time's flying! I am still 100% on track, no cheats, no "food" just shakes/soups and 2.5L of water every day. Hubby and I watched some weight loss type tv programmes tonight, "obese: a year to save my life" and "fat, the fight of my life". I find these shows really helpful and inspirational. We have the biggest loser USA recorded to watch tomorrow too. It makes you realise it's not just you, how many people have been through your struggle and made it. You can SEE the transformation and SEE how it feels. You can imagine how it will feel when you get there. If you stop will you get there? NO! Carry on, through the hardship, the struggle, the pain, and then have a look at yourself... You will be amazed!

Last edited:
Day 11 wow that has flown by! glad you're doing so well!
I love those tv shows. biggest loser is my fave!! should start rewatching them really! get some motvation back :) xxxx

day 12.... i forgot to have my 2nd shake until almost 4pm, its 9pm and i still have 1 left! My appetite has really diminished now, its pretty cool! I noticed i have lost weight from my stomach under my boobs type area, it shows already! amazing! looking forward to weigh in number 2 on friday!

I've noticed around the waist too! (Just under the boobs.) I'm in week 5 now. All my tops and dresses are baggy under there because I've gone down a top size! Feels fab but so weird haha.

lol i really didnt know how to describe that area, but i guess its between waist and boobs. we should name it... booist? waibs? lol!!

definately lost some off my booist! i can tell in the top i have on today, i wore it about 3 weeks ago and i cant believe i can see a change already! its really motivating.

My skin on my chin is so spotty, i thought doing this would really help my skin but i have 2 of the most huge spots right now, they have their own gravity they are so big! Hopefully they will go soon so i dont feel so crap about my face!!

My skin hasn't been too bad, I've had the odd one as always but I had a massive one right under my lip and next to my nose a couple of weeks ago! You'd think 4 litres of water would make your skin glorious... nope!!! Haha. Hormones don't help though do they... :)

I've been trawling this forum for a truly motivational and determined thread. FOUND IT! I'm on day 1. Done. No cheats (hurrah!)

Re: ShrinkingAlice's Diary. Through the Looking Glass...

Love this diary shrinking Alice keep going you r fab xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've been trawling this forum for a truly motivational and determined thread. FOUND IT! I'm on day 1. Done. No cheats (hurrah!)

thanks, it really means alot that i can inspire other people, it makes me wonder if i could be a consultant when i get my weight off... hmm something to think about when I get there next year :D

Love this diary shrinking Alice keep going you r fab xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks jenboo x

How you doing today chick? Can I ask did you have to get your dr to sign something?

Yeah i did, but it was a doctor ive never seen before and he was only young, he just said and whats this then, whilst signing it, lol. My usual doctor has just moved to Canada, so i need to find one i like now at my surgery.

Today is day.... what is it??? 13?? 14?? 14!! wow! Thats gone pretty quickly really. Weigh in day tomorrow!!! Excited, nervous, the minimum i'll be happy with is 4, but ideally i want 5 off! -3 takes me to 1 stone off in 2 weeks, that would be rather good :)

In totally unrelated news, my little girl has started saying words! she knows the cat is "icter" (Victor) and she says "Ta", "Amaa" (Grandma), "Gone" and "Daddy" instead of Da-Da. Shes still on Mama for mummy but thats ok :D So proud of my little princess :)

Awwwwwwwwww, so cute. Mine are 6 and 8 now and chat, chat, chat, like 2 little women.

I definitely think you'd be a great consultant judging by this diary. SO jealous you're on day 14, i wish i was there already. *sighs*

x

This week ive lost 5.75lbs! yey! A stone and 2.75lbs off in 2 weeks, i am sooooooo chuffed! Just putting baby to bed then I will update a bit more x

Back