Im Back, So Who Missed Me? lol

_Razorbladelove_

Powdered Toast Man
Hey everyone,
Im back after having a 5 week break, i came off cause it was making me skint, and i also wanted to see if i could maintain my weight, which i didnt, i got weighed in today and i put 10lbs on in 5 weeks, but hey, thats life and im not going to dwell on the fact that i put 10lbs on. I am doing step 3 for a week, then next week ill probs be back to doing SS'ing. So yeah the 5 weeks off didnt go to well, but once im at my goal weight i know i will be able to maintain it alot better than i didnt i these 5 weeks.

Anyways, im back now, i hope you didnt miss me too much ;) lol

Marcus
Xxxx

I was wondering where you'd gone! 10lbs is NOTHING (I can gain that in one week!) You'll lose it in the first week I'm sure .... welcome back and now - give us some of your craic! (sp?)

Good to have you back - I am sure you will have that 10lb off in no time at all.

I hope you note - no one has managed to post last.........

Hiya Marcus, good to see you back. You'll soon have that 10lbs back off and it's a good idea to ease yourself back into SSing.

All the best
x

Hey trouble...wondered how long it would take for you to appear....lol.
100lbs is not bad for 5 weeks off the diet, im sure you will get it off soon.

Welcome back, 10lbs will fall off you within a week or so i reckon.

Just wondered, did you eat "normally" during your 5 weeks off or did you have lots of naughty things?!

Welcome back, 10lbs will fall off you within a week or so i reckon.

Just wondered, did you eat "normally" during your 5 weeks off or did you have lots of naughty things?!

Awww bless him....He went a little over board (i'm sure he won't mind me saying that?!) & he did enjoy his naughties!!!! But to be honest it was a good lesson to learn & he won't make that mistake. I'm really proud of marcus wanting to return to losing his weight before it got out of hand, as you have all said and i've also told him 10lbs isn't too bad. If he sticks with the plan it'll be off in no time at all, plus the remaining!!!!

:) GOOD LUCK MARCUS!!!! :)

Awww bless him....He went a little over board (i'm sure he won't mind me saying that?!) & he did enjoy his naughties!!!! But to be honest it was a good lesson to learn & he won't make that mistake. I'm really proud of marcus wanting to return to losing his weight before it got out of hand, as you have all said and i've also told him 10lbs isn't too bad. If he sticks with the plan it'll be off in no time at all, plus the remaining!!!!

:) GOOD LUCK MARCUS!!!! :)

Cheers woman :party0049:

!!!!! Omg You Are Not Old Enough For Him To Be Your Son???!!!???

Back