I'm back to get rid of the last bit!

juju_doll

juju_doll
I started Cambridge back in October last year and lost 6 stone until May. However, then got complacent, fed up, happy to be thinner and all of the other things that happens when you do this diet for ages and have had some time off. Have managed to put about a stone and a half on since May, so have decided it is time to get back in control and get the last bit off. I now have just under 4 stone to lose to get down to my target of 10 and a half stone and aim to get there by Valentine's day! So today is day 1, despite , being weighed in on Thursday ... has taken me this long to take the plunge. So good luck to all day 1ers, i'm right there with you with my bottle of water. We can do it!!!!!!

Good luck, you will get there..

Thanks ... 1 litre gone already ... many trips to the loo ... forgotten how mch i miss it!

Got through the first day ... one done which means i can do another ... bring on day 2 and the headaches!

Good Luck Juju Doll - you know you can do, you've proved that to yourself the first time round.

Keep posting - this forum is a life saver..

H x

Too right ... i will be thin too! You've done really well too, congratulations. This diet works so well!

Back