I'm back too!

broxi

ButtErFly
Hi CDers,
I've been to Madeira for 3 weeks and was off diet completely (took it with me but lasted 1 breakfast!). Ate loads but good stuff and only gained 3lbs which is amazing. Thought when you came off CD you were supposed to pile the weight back on.
Anyway, I want to get back on CD 100% SS but it is difficult to get my head round it; therefore, any inspiration and encouragement would be greatly appreciated just now. xxx

hope you had a lovely lovely holiday! well done you obviously made some quite good choices! just wanted to say that you've done so so well and I promise you that if you eat how you ate before the weight will return ..maybe slowly but it will creep up before you know it (speaking from experience here lol!) You have done so well and havent got that much more to go...but you need to be in the right frame of mind for this diet so have a really really good think about why you want to do it ,even if you started from a higher plan and work your way down?
Good luck Broxi!
Lou

Hi Broxi my fellow Butterfly, here's motivation. You must get back on cd so you can come chat with us again about it lol. xxx

Thanks lou and zoe - huge motivation to chat with butterflies as you've become big part of my life now! Yes I do know weight will come back so will think hard over few days to get motivated as do want to be thin!

A bit of a problem is that I actually don't feel so fat anymore if you know what I mean so I don't have that motivation of feeling huge. I don't feel thin or anything but the huge bloated feeling is gone and on holiday I felt energetic and ok in all my clothes! Sometimes I need to feel disgusted with myself before I do anything about it. Does anybody else feel like that?

Hey Broxi
Welcome back, glad to here you had a great holiday...... and 3 lbs isnt bad at all you obviously chose the healthy options which is fab.

Sending bucket loads of motivation your way.......
I know what you mean, you start to feel comfy and like the way you look and get compliments. but if you want to be even slimmer then jump back on and I am sure you will feel even better......
I know how I feel... when I have bought a size 10 dress. felt fab in it.. but yesterday when I bought a size 8 dress felt super fab in it......
You can do it !!! xxx

A bit of a problem is that I actually don't feel so fat anymore if you know what I mean so I don't have that motivation of feeling huge. I don't feel thin or anything but the huge bloated feeling is gone and on holiday I felt energetic and ok in all my clothes! Sometimes I need to feel disgusted with myself before I do anything about it. Does anybody else feel like that?

yes yes and yes lol im starting to feel like that! im getting quite a few good comments now ive nearly lost 2 n half stone and i dont feel terrible anymore, my clothes are loose but i dont think ive even got to a size 16 yet so how can i be starting to lag??? *whispers the couple of bad meals i have had probably havnt helped this feeling and the fact i have never gained because of them...* its great to see you back tho! and your 3lbs gain is amazing considering you were off plan for so long :D anyways enough with my babbling, you have done great so far and i know you will find the motivation to go on and get to goal xxxxx

Welcome back Broxi.
Great to see you back and 3lbs gain is amazing. Just throw yourself back into it. I need to sort my head out and give myself new goals as you're right, we start feeling better and need to re-adjust our heads :)

You were doing so well and i know you'll continue to do so.

Hugs xxx

Welcome back! Glad you had a nice time.
I know what you mean about thinking you put it all back on.
Word of warning - I put it all back on last time, but very slowly, so thought it was easy to keep off (if you know what I mean) so don't let it fool you!!!

Sounds like you made some great choices, so good luck getting back on track x

Oh yes! and that's the trap I for me too and why it's taken me so long to get where I am. I've replied on your Butterflies thread - good to see you back!

I just wanted to tell people that for the first week of my holiday (and coming off CD) I could only eat very small portions but very quickly after that I was able to eat my Jabba the Hut size meals again. The only difference was I ate very little during the day and was not really hungry, whereas before CD I could eat 3 big meals a day. Just to let people know though how easy it is to go back to the big portions. I've realised I still have quite a big food obsession though but if I stay off heavy/high carbs I'm not so greedy.

Just wanted to say too that I have been 100% SS today and so far it has been no bother- seems much easier than last 1st day. Maybe I'm speaking too soon though- hopefully not!

Good for you - back on the wagon so soon!!

Hi Brox! Are you still managing to stick with it 18 hours on? Hope so hun!! I was even more starving than usual after I came out of ketosis at the weekend but its eased off a bit now that I'm back on the wagon. Keep going hun - you still have a job to do and Christmas is a-coming!!! You're fab!!!!! xxx

Hey broxi... welcome back and a big well done on staying healthy and only putting on 3lbs.
I agree, it is so difficult getting back to cd once you come off. Your doin fab girl...keep it up. xxx

Just to let everyone know I've lost 2 of the 3lbs I put on in 3 weeks of eating- amazing isn't it? I've been really starving today though!

Hi Broxi - welcome back after your hols, I hope you had a good time. 3lb 3 weeks is excellent. I am back from holiday too. I hadn't been weighed for 3 weeks before my hols then I had a weeks all inclusive and got weight on monday - put 2.25lb on which I am pleased with.

I too need motivation by the bucket load. I am 11st 3lb now so need to lose 18lb to get me into the 9's (9st 13lb haha). I have booked another holiday for 4th September so thats about 6 weeks away.

I have been ill this past 2 days and have been off the diet. I am starting again tomorrow with SS when I can and SS+ which I need food. Hope you get into the swing again soon and sending loads of positive vibes your way. Good luck

You too Mia, you have done great too with AI. I am about 4lbs heavier than you (although much shorter) so want to get to 9 something soonish too. We can help each other over these first few difficult days of geting back on track! I've decided too though that I will do SS+ for those days I can't stand it as before on SS I was getting quite depressed at times. Maybe I'll have a small meal at weekend or something. xxx

Well I have been really ill since I came back, but more so this past 2 days. The doctor said he suspects samionella (sp) but it can't be, mys sister ate the same food as me. He says if not, it is an infection in the top part of my gut which must pass through - any boy, is it passing through haha. I think I am over the worst now, but during not being well, I have ate what I wanted, although becasue of what I had I can count my food on one hand - hoping for a good loss on Wednesday.

Tomorrow I am starting - like I say, going to try for SS every day but not going to beat myself up about it if I need an SS+ day. Let's keep each other motivated. I've got 6 weeks to lose 18lb

Welcome back Broxi!

Back