I'm back too

macabar

I'm back too - I hope!
Went on a world trip, didn't really try to diet and only had a couple of shakes when felt I was getting out of control. I maintained well and was so delighted! The last 2 weeks have been hard, I've put on nearly 5 lbs but that could happen any year..... hope I can stick with it despite the cold weather and heavy work load. Minimins is the essential third element of Lipotrim! (4th inc the psyllium) Welcome new people and good luck everyone,
It feels so good to get healthy. Hopefully that will just get better and better.....

Wow Macabar, respect to you for maintaining! Well done and good luck for your restart. We can do it, YES WE CAN!!
xx

YES! we can and we will!
Hey, you're doing very well- wow. good for you- you don't have far to go now....

Well done you for maintaining especially on your holidays. Its great to hear from people who have been through it and manage to still do well on maintenance. Wishing ya all the best with your last hurdle, take care

wow - a world trip! well done for maintaining! :) u used psyllium husks?? we were wondering if we were allowed to have them! x

thanks miss unknown and fattylicious gurl! maintaining's not so bad because all the bad habits are broken and desparation is cured . yes psyllium is great. absolutely must avoid the horrendous constipation- start the tablets the day you have the first shake, I take 2 a day. it can take a few days to get in a pattern. It's cheap too - 11£ for a large bottle which lasts for months. has no calories or carbs and is totally natural!

I've found that using FibreClear helps with the constipation too, plus I can't taste it in the water but it seems to fill me up when I start to feel a bit hungry.
Anyone else tried this?
Mousey
x

I have fibresure as well at work as that was all I found at tesco- seems just the same. Fibreclear - havent tried it but if it makes you feel full and keeps everything working and healthy then must be good! anyway its what LT recommend....

Welcome back Macabar, maintaining isn't as easy as we think is it?

x

I haven't found it too bad tbh, apart from the christmas madness, but then I'm not near goal, my body's kind of used to this.... can't imagine its easy when you are really slim, I mean what a huge change for you to get used to. 105 lbs- I mean WOW! in less than a year.
thanks for the rep point I need it I think though havent got the hang yet.................

hi macabar, congratulations on maintaining during your hols - must have been terribly difficult doing that whilst travelling in different parts of the World. I guess it goes to show what can be done when you put your mind to it - well done and weclome back. I am on Day 3 (restarter) and feeling great....as I have to keep telling myself this..lol.

Looking forward to hearing of your future weight losses - keep it up.

oh they do psyllium husk tablets too? someone was saying about making porridge-ish sumthing so i thought it sounded more filling... did i misunderstand? lol xx

thanks lippy, loulouless and tara, it's good to be trying again- I'm so glad of the support from this board, makes it seem possible doesn't it?
Lippy you're another star! 113 lbs! wtg!
fattylicious gurl, rather you than me with that stuff! kind of slimey I think. Holland and Barrett capsules here.
Getting back into it. certainly harder now OH is back and food and wine are back with him. Oh well, today was more successful than yesterday....
Good luck for tomorrow everyone

well done maintaining on hols thats really good ... good luck now ya back on track.. im starting again 2moz and i know how hard it can be:). im looking 4ward 2 feeling healthier again and getting back a bit of control

Back