I'm back, well sort of

Caress

Silver Member
Hello peeps

I haven't been around since just after the op, got all that sorted out now, the op worked, I'm all healed, my 3 months is up next Friday.

However, I'm not coming back to CD, simple fact is, I just can't afford it anymore, so I'm off to slimming world. I start next week, my friend and neighbour is coming with me and though it may take a while longer to get all the weight off (what I had already left to lose and what I'm ashamed to say I've gained while being off the diet trail), I fully intend that this year is it, the weight will be off by Christmas. I'm hoping that financially things will improve and I may be able to go back to CD in the future, but for the moment, it's just impossible.

So I'm going to be around again, but I'm going to be joining the board for SW and getting cracking on it. I will pop on here, cos I've made so many friends on the CD boards, and cos I'm nosey and will just have to chip my twopennorth in LOL

Hey Andrea,

welcome back glad the op went well and your all better :)

Best of luck with sw will be keeping a eye on you

Becky xx

Hi Andrea

So pleased to know the op went well and that you're back! Hope all goes well with SW - I hear through my daughter that they have a new Easy Plan. I'll be interested to know how it goes.

I've had a month off over Christmas, what with holidays and visitors, and got back on to it yesterday. I'm aiming to shift my last 3 stone by the end of March and to be in a size 14 by mid Feb!

Keep in touch and let us know how you're getting on.

Chris
xx

Thank you everyone, I'm glad to be back, not happy about putting weight on, but I'm going to get there.

Chris, holy moly, I haven't been around so this is the first time I've seen your new pic and I have to say, you look absolutely fantastic. I'm sure you'll get there by March, you've done amazingly

Back