I'm back with my tail between my legs

flabbuster

I have decided to start back on Exante. I tried before and lost a stone and a bit then decided to try to switch over to healthy eating, exercise and calorie counting to lose the rest of my weight (which is a LOT) but I failed miserably and put on the weight and more! I tried slimming world but I just cant get on with it so I figured I'd best come back to what I know works well for me. I just have to try to get through the first few weeks then I'm all good :D

Good Luck Sarah!!

Welcome back sarah. I'm in the same boat & have managed to finish the first week. I'm sure you will get back into the swing of things once you see the weight dropping off again. Good luck x

welcome back sweetie and good luck xxx

Thanks :) Stacey I have a few mini goals - I need to update my siggy! My long term goal is to get down to pre-wedding and pre-pregnancy size (around 11 stone) and then I'll re-evaluate from there. I aim to get down to a more acceptable size (using that term very loosely ;)) by March next year for my friends hen weekend and wedding, I can't be fat for another one of my mates weddings! I refuse to still be fat!

I suppose my first mini goal is the 1st stone, once that's gone I'll be happy :) Now off to update my siggy!

Well done Flabbuster on getting started, Im in almost the same position. Packs arrived today, so here goes tomorrow morning!! Good luck!!

2 days in, so far so good. I have had moments where I have thought why am I doing this again, but then I think about what I hope to achieve and it kicks me out of the self pitying thoughts! I'm fully motivated this time, I've even changed my evening routine (I'm a night time snacker/binge eater) so that I don't fall back into bad habits. Good luck everyone xxx

Go online and find a photo of something you'd really love to wear when you're at goal. Print it out and stick it to your fridge! Then find some mini goal outfits along the way and do the same. Every time you wonder why you're doing it and are having a bit of a wobble, take a look at your goal outfits and imagine just how fab you're going to feel wearing them! xx

Back