I'm Back :)

alibalibee

Gold Member
Hey guys and girls :) Well I'm back on the tablets, and I actually feel ok about it. Emotionally I've been through so much these past couple of months, that I knew I was losing control, and bad habits were back with a vengeance:(
Started the tablets yesterday morning and so far so good. Still keeping a food diary, but being a whole lot more honest about what's being written in it ( kinda the point really ;) lol).
So anyway, lots of new peeps here since I was last on tablets, so *hello*, I'm Ali, look forward to getting to know you all :)

welcome back hun!! good luck

Love katie xxxx

Woooo Hooooo, lovely to see you back Ali !!!!!

I have been wondering how you were getting on, and to be honest it's reassuring to see that even at losses such as your it's only human to "stuggle" at times.

I look forward to your posts, as always!

Julie x

Thanks Julie xxx
I lost my Gran and my Uncle within the space of 6 weeks, and it was so hard. I thought that I would never go back to old habits, ever, but then when life throws you a curve ball, you never really know how you're going to deal with it do you? You know how you want to deal with it, but until something happens, you in reality, have no idea.
Anyways, I'm back on track, taking it one day at a time, but feeling more able to cope :)
xx

Hey Ali!
How are you doing hun? im soo sorry for your loss.
Im not going to say its NICE to see you back on the tablets, obvioulsy u left coz u were doing great without them! but its GREAT to SEE you HERE n posting! I'v missed ur pearls of wisdom! Hope you get a kick start back in to the weight loss! Good luck!!

U know im going to be doing your head in all the time now!! hehe

s xx

ROFL Sona :p
I'm actually quite glad to be back on the tabs, feels like I'm back in control :)

thats great hun! its better to be in control! thats how i feel about WW. When im counting points i stay on the good side! as soon as i give up on points i got to the dark side!!! Ive just drawn a line this very morning! lol had a few days at mums house and it was impossible to stay within my 20 points!

Back on track today and hopfully will kick start the Weight loss!!

Hi Ali, I'm pretty new to the forum. I'm sorry for both of your losses. I'm looking forward to getting to know you through your posts x

Ali hun so sorry that you have had bad times :hug99: I know how you feel.

Glad to hear you are getting back on track, Im sure you will be having losses again real soon.

Its true we dont know how we are gonna deal with things till they happen, the good thing is though that you have done something about it before you undid your hard work.
Sometimes its better to do what we need to do to get through something and worry about the consequencces after otherwise it can be too much. xx

Hi Ali

I'm newish to the forum so it will be great getting to know you.

Sorry for your loss, I think taking it one day at a time is the way to go now if I could only think like that myself maybe I'd sort myself out.

Vanda

Back