I'm back

Hi guys

I've been redecorating my office for the last 2 weeks and my computer is still in pieces (i've not reassembled the desk yet), so now i'm in the kitchen writing this on my laptop.

I must say i've missed y'all!

I'm giving EE another go, and lost 2lbs last week - which is double what i've been losing over the last few weeks, and i am much happier on it too, it doesn't feel like I'm on a diet at all!

It's less than 4 weeks to my holiday in Tunisia and I'm finding the extra motivation a boost. I've lost 1-2 dress sizes since I started the slimming world plan and I've even bought a few dresses for my hols and 2 bikinis (which is unheard of!!). I love love love this diet and so wish I started on it years ago - but better late than never.

My best wishes go out to everyone on this forum. If you're struggling - stick with it, if you're new to the diet - give it a decent chance as it works!!, and if you're doing well on it - give yourself a well deserved pat on the back.

Hugs

Welcome back, and good luck for your continuing weight loss. X

Missed you babes! Bikinis huh? Foxy lady!

Missed you babes! Bikinis huh? Foxy lady!

awwww thanks hun (hugs!!)... yep, bought 2 bikinis - but plan to cover them up with sarongs and long shirts - i'm afraid i'm not that adventurous yet! No one wants to see my paley white tum that's for sure :)

Welcome back huni and good luck ~ EE is so fantastic isn't it? xx

thanks hun! Yep I agree - EE is great... I wasn't convinced the first week i did it 5 weeks ago - i sts that week - but i think that was just a blip.

i find it so much easier on EE - you can eat such a variety of foods without counting - i've been having my faves - shepherd's pie, chicken teryaki stir fry (counting the blue dragin sauce though)... it's hard to believe you can eat so much and lose weight - but you surely can!! I just want to try to not gain too much while I'm on hols as I'm staying at a posh 5* hotel (my partners treat) and we're half board - am going to try to stick to EE while I'm there..

Back